Hit the Showers, Ladies

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by NYC, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richie

Richie Red Card

May 6, 1999
    Brooklyn, NY, United
    Re: Re: Re: Hit the Showers, Ladies

You have to be a kid. When you get older and smarter you see what I am talking about. Once a women loves you she will put up with all kinds of shiit that we would never put up with.

You can fucck around on them, you can leave them with a couple of kids while your in jail, you can do all kinds of things that no man would put up with from a women. We would just find another women. You find the right one they are stupid enough to be loyal to you to the end. No matter what you done. I did not get that to later in life.

"Check my nuts?" I got nuts enough to turn you into a retard with a baseball bat. Then go after your kids if i thought that would upset you.

2. Rich P

Rich P Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Cleveland, OH
    Sweet Jesus...this thread is a great example of crainial-rectal inversion....

How about a little sympathy for those who lost their jobs and their teams, you freaking morons!

3. roarksown1

roarksown1 Member

Mar 30, 2001
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Club:
    Hamburger SV
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Hit the Showers, Ladies

I've forgotten better women than you've ever had, pal. And why is that? Because I don't put a blanket over all women that says they're good. There are some good ones, but there are also some really *#*#*#*#*#*# ones. What about that nice girl I knew from Vegas who had four different boyfriends who didn't know about each other and got rent money from each and every one of them. What about Anna Nicole Smith marrying an old man on his deathbed in order to get his cash and still, to this day, telling everyone how much she loved him. Whatever, I just think you're buying way too much into the PC and feminist driven agenda that this country now pushes. It's still okay to be a man - you're baseball bat comment gave me hope for you yet.

As far as the retard comment goes, I think it's funny how you say I must be a kid, then go on to threaten the kids I already have. Did someone hit you with the dumbstick earlier in life? That would explain a lot. But there's still hope pal. Don't let those girls get too many free drinks out of you only to go home with another guy.

4. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Hit the Showers, Ladies

Memo to self: Must cough up the $30 so I can have this as my sig.

5. Richie

Richie Red Card

May 6, 1999
    Brooklyn, NY, United
    Hey, who said I did not feel bad for them scumbag. I can't talk nice to you if you are going to call me a name or insult me.

6. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

Wow.

This is a horrible thread.

7. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    the only question that we should be asking is:

What will MLS piggy-back off of now for attendance????

8. sccrhound

sccrhound Member

Oct 8, 2002
    CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is a soccer forum, not one to rail against all the injustices you feel you have had in life. You are angry at women, and I really don't care why. If you don't want to discuss soccer go back to your own board.

Piss on that.

9. UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain Member

May 19, 2002
  10. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On a serious note I think it is very shortsighted by us corporations not to invest in women's soccer. With all the youth today playing and idolizing these female athletes it is just stupid on corporate and advertizers of US not to invest here. Just think of the perfume, tampax, hair color and shampoo advertiising possibilities alone with these babes. I think maybe after the cup games they we re-think the decison to fold and hopefully companies step up and do the smart long term thing and invest in these gals. If nothing else pair them up with MLS games before our games for example and maybe women do free exhibition games until they get a solid base and companies behind them.

11. The Voice of Reason!

Jan 6, 2002
    Wethersfield CT
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a new yorker I must say that some of the attitudes in this thread are exactly the ones I hate coming from Yankees Fans. chill the heck out.

as far as the little argument over women, well its simple. you both are right. Richie might have better stated that women tend to be kinder, more giving and generall better people than men. the key word being TEND. While Roark should have maybe tempered his response. Roark is quite correct in stating that woman can be evil. there are not a ton of men that go out every night looking for free drinks from strangers, and nothing more. There are also not a ton of men that only date women with nice cars no matter how good they are as people, or attractive they are. all that being said, I think women are better than men in so may ways. I am however biased. I am a man, and I love women. I could give a rats ass about all men, I find women much more interesting. I guess thats what makes me streight. a general love of all things woman.
    Incidently I was "reading" that FHM last night. I was thinking. good bye Paysee, hello Mitts. Hell if she is unemployeed, she is a much more recognisable hot chick, and she actually knows the sport, is good in front of the camera, and if you have seen her on tv she is well spoken. Hire her now MLS.

also, all those corporate entities that were shelling out monies to WUSA tend to spend a % of revenue on advertising. so why not put that % into mens soccer, or even part of those funds. sure wouldnt hurt to establish mens soccer, then re-try the womans thing. it looks like the WNBA may fold too. pretty sad for the ladies if you ask me.

12. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    a thread with this title should be way cooler...

13. SlowFox

SlowFox Member

Aug 16, 1999
    I don't think people would argue that the chances of the Womens' game making it big here are orders of magnitude smaller than the chance that Men's soccer takes off. Hunt, Anschutz et. al. are, it seems, losing a ton of money on the prospect of someday soccer hitting it big, but it's a huge risk (Hunt actually may be in it at least in part for the love of the game, but that's besides the point).

So if you think that it is proper for investors to pick and choose their investments based on expected rates of return and risk, then it shouldn't be seen as unreasonable that WUSA was jettisoned first.

OTOH, if you feel that Corporations have an OBLIGATION to invest in a Women's game if they are investing in a Men's game in the same sport, or if you think that the only reason MLS is being supported is that the investors are men and that MLS would have folded first if the money was in the hands of women, then you'll complain about this turn of events (e.g. Filip Bondy).

It would be nice to try to provide a major league of sorts for womens' soccer; it's just that it's going to be tough enough for the men's game to get anywhere.

=NLK=

14. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hit the Showers, Ladies

I say it's not too late for one of the big-spenders on here to take one for the team:

Dear Premium members, here's your new sig:

"I got nuts enough to turn you into a retard with a baseball bat. Then go after your kids if i thought that would upset you."

15. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread is pretty much what I'd expect from Metrofans.

16. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd love to hear Dan R's explanation as to why this thread is even still open.