His shit still smells, although he barely shits at all: The Jose Mourinho Thread Part III

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Achillean, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I am. I merely lowered myself to the level you're displaying. Annoying, isn't it?

3 people repped this.
  2. Don Nino El Dios

Don Nino El Dios Proud to be White

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He didn't do "the right thing", he just played the only card he had, the only hope he had in getting a result against us. And, still, he and his team of thugs failed. :p

haha, Spoken like a true Italian. The reason why people hate the Italian NT, and a lot of Italian clubs in general, is exactly because of this attitude. The willingness (and really, the intention/strategy) to really do anything to win... be it cheating, match-fixing, all-out physical assault on the pitch, etc. In fact, to me it seems like resorting to these tactics is really an admission of your team's self-acknowledged inferiority to their opponent. They know they can't play the game the way it is meant to be played, so they must resort to thuggery, to anti-Football. How can one be considered a "great side", if they can't play the game the way it was meant to be played at its highest level?

It is really pathetic and is not in agreement with the true, creative, beautiful spirit of Football. It's especially pathetic considering that Italy is a such a big, developed country with considerable wealth, and such a strong league with a successful history (and many talented players, to be sure). But, still, the Italian NT and many of it's clubs continue to play like desperate pub sides, abandoning creativity and skill, and instead replacing it with barbarism, negativity and the focus on destroying beautiful play, rather than creating it. Everyone knows, it's much easier to destroy than to create, and much less impressive.

What fans of this sort of "Football" forget is that there really is no honor in winning this way. There is nothing impressive or commendable about it. It is really an exhibition of weakness and, really, laziness of mind. To be proud of victories won with deceit, referee-tolerated assault, and even match-fixing, is something sensible, honorable people will never be able understand.

This type of Football was righteously defeated with Spain's victories in Europe 2008 and SA 2010... And it was personified in the unexpected form of the Dutch National Team.

No one is disagreeing that Football is a physical, contact sport, but what was on display from the Netherlands in the 2010 final, our most recent match in the San Siro, our match vs. Gijon (and plenty of other matches before and to come for us) are really deplorable. There's no pride to be taken from this approach to Football, in my opinion.

Hate to go on and on, but I hope this sheds some light on why some people here disagree with your outlook and challenge it, ECR7. ;)

2 people repped this.
  3. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In other news, the weekly BS has started spewing from Barcelona once again. This time, it is Villanova, Pep's assistant coach who has decided to speak about Madrid and Mourinho.

The article can be found here in Spanish - [url="http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/mourinho-entrenador-habla-futbol/20101117dasdasftb_48/Tes]Link[/url]

"Mourinho is a football coach who never talks about football, and this we dont like."

"He plays with 4 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders who, are all physical and rough. The 4 attackers wait in front, disconnected. From teams like his, you cannot expected to see aesthetically good football."

That was the point where I stopped reading. What a ********tard.

4. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Funny thing is, Pep in-herited a team which had been together for so long and been playing the kind of football they play today.

This assistant whoever he is seems to think Pep is the one who created this wonderful universe Barce are in.

5. Don Nino El Dios

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He obviously hasn't watched enough of our matches this season. I'm sure it's difficult for him to sit through so many Real Madrid victories, so I understand. :D

No matter, we'll just have to give him an exhibition of our style in person at the Nou Camp. ;)

Haha, seriously. Mourinho and our Real Madrid squad will burst that bubble of delusion those assholes are currently floating in. They talk so much trash because they're scared, and for good reason. They know they are dealing with a different Real Madrid team than they have faced in the last couple season, and that understandably makes them very nervous. :D

6. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    Turned out to be quite the giant douche bag.

[​IMG]

+ rep.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Pep wants to talk trash, but has to maintain his philosopher status so he sends his lackeys to do the talking. Interesting. :D

8. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    This is the first time I've heard someone describe marcelo as "physical and rough". I think they accidentally put fluorine in the water in catalunya.

9. arabiarabi7 redded

Oct 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  10. Don Nino El Dios

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol, that's cute. Mourinho's got enough heart to say whatever he wants, he doesn't need a messenger or a filter. I think all is going according to plan as far as Mou's concern. He's getting into everyone's head, like he likes to, and has galvanized the squad around him, like we've seen several times before from this manager.

If he has indeed gotten into his enemy's heads (in the case of Barca, this is already several seasons in the making with Chelsea, and most recently Inter), half the battle is already won.

I personally think Barca is ripe for the picking, considering this, and especially looking at Spain's performance against Portugal.
    I'm very confident about this Clasico. :D

EDIT:
    BTW, I just realized that it was the "Anti-Violence Commission" trying to condemn Mourinho because he "contributed to a hostile atmosphere between the participants and spectators, the result of which being that the match has been reclassified high-risk."

WHAT. A. CROCK. OF. SHIT.

The guy can't make a true statement, an observation of what's actually happenig, without him being accused of "contributing to violence"!? It's not his fault that Preciado lost his cool and encouraged the uncivilized assholes (both fans and players) at Gijon to act like violent animals. If anyone should be receiving this condemnation, it should be Preciado.

11. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That'd explain the taste.

You are not updated. He's Gandhi now.
    http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/ibrahimovic-sigue-ataque-guardiola-parece/20101114dasdasftb_15/Tes

Someone should make a gif with Dhalsim from Street Fighter, paste Pep's head and maybe add that Danish coach in the background.

12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    The Third of May 1808. Fantastic work of art, ruined by that idiotic photoshop. Goya must be throwing up in his grave. :D
    How does Spain's performance against Portugal effect the Clasico? Thats a pretty giant leap to make, Nino.
    I believe Preciado is being brought up on the same charges.

13. Don Nino El Dios

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, considering that the starting 11 had among them Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, and a very terrible defensive display from Pique, Puyol, and Busquets, I think it can potentially say a lot (I never said it means anything definitively, and I never would! lol) about how Barcelona may be on a decline, or simply fatigue is catching up with them. I mean, clearly, that was not the Spain we know (and didn't they just get routed by Argentina, too?). I'd also point out the fact that they were terrorized by our very own CR7, and had no luck against our very own Ricky Carvalho.

Now, with that said, I'm not saying that it's only the Barca players fault for such a terrible result (S. Ramos and Casillas clearly didn't have the best games either), or that CR7 and Carvalho are the only reason why Portugal did so well, obviously.

What I'm saying is, that result is just another plausible reason why I, personally, am confident about our chances in El Clasico (including fatigue from Barca, more hunger from Madrid, the Mourinho factor, our much improved defensive AND offensive form, our confidence, improved work-ethic, etc.), at least from where I'm standing. I don't think it's too much of a "leap" at all, Shay, but I always respect your opinion. ;)

That woouuuullld be fair..... However, I don't think Mourinho and Preciado should be brought up on "the same charges" at all. Mourinho made a true statement to the media, and Preciado made derogatory comments about Jose (calling him a "swine") to the media, basically incited a riot, and even stooped as low as to throw a water bottle at our team bus.

Furthermore, what the hell was "violent" about anything Jose Mourinho did? Then why the hell is an "Anti-Violence Commission" pointing any fingers at him. If anything, the "Don't hurt other coach's feelings by telling the truth about them in public Commission" might be justified in having a word with him, but that's about it.

That's my point. Not. Even. Close.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    4 people repped this.
  15. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    bhahahahahahaahhahah +1

16. arabiarabi7 redded

Oct 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hahahaha, that gif is WTF!

17. Don Nino El Dios

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol yes! :p

18. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Maybe Marca means that Lass and Benzema are going to shoot Mourinho if they don't start?

Awesome! I bet this one will see lot of use around here!

19. palynka

palynka Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I wonder what Preciado thinks about Madail and Villar doing gestures about them going to Segunda.

20. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Parejo, eh?

A player I like a lot but hasnt shown enough to come back IMO. I hope he eventually comes through though.

21. Don Nino El Dios

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    'Proud' Mourinho inducted into LMA Hall of Fame...

An excerpt:
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=845027&sec=england&cc=5901

"The Race in Spain" video on that same page has decent analysis about the upcoming Clasico, most of the analysts on set seem confident that Madrid are going to win in the Nou Camp (as I do). :cool:

22. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
  23. TT_Madridista

TT_Madridista Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Trinidad and Tobago
    [​IMG]

Captain Chaos to the Rescue!!