Hildebeest on Fox News

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Smiley321, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    They must really be getting rattled in the Hillary camp. I saw her on Fox and Friends this morning, complete with her chilling cackle. I don't know if that laugh is planned, it seems to be a nervous laughter when she is bracing herself for a non-softball question.

If this is her charm offensive, get the fat lady ready to sing. My brother, a Berkeley liberal, is ready to toss her overboard, and he's a pretty good indicator of the liberal mindset.

2. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    Never underestimate the power of the Hilary machine.

That being said, BO is perfect for today's liberal palate.

Ivy educated for that gravitas quality...yet so of the common folk. Sitting is a multi-racial bouillabaise, with just an ever so subtle aroma of Tiger Woods...with stopovers in Kansas, Hawaii, Boston, NY, Chicago and DC (touching a nice range of geographic bases)...flavored with just a soupcon of Islamism to slake the thirst of cultural relativism...combined with an elegant svelte presentation designed to make the Gen Y girls swoon...and topped off with a highly refined yet sprightly seasoned innate ability to turn drama-laden glib phrases, preacher-like, into -- poof! -- evanescent pieces of high-sounding but nonetheless content-free rhetoric....

...yep. . .tall and tan, and young and lovely, the guy from -- well, wherever the heck he's from...goes strolling, and when he passes, each liberal he passes goes

....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    I think you mean Barak Hussein. Yes?

4. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    Yes...I call him B.O.

5. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    'K. At first I thought you meant our esteemed colleague bojendyk.

Campaigning does not become her.

[​IMG]

6. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    Well, if Golda Meir and Maggie Thatcher can become leaders of democracies -- faces that would make even the hardest hearts recoil -- then Hillary doesn't have much to worry about on that score.

It's not her looks, or lack thereof, that make me wince (think of Jon Lovitt recoiling in League of Their Own when he first glimpses the hideous, yet slugging, Marla).

No, it's that laugh! It's the cackle of inauthenticity.

7. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Except that Golda Meir and Maggie Thatcher actually had a spine.

8. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    [​IMG]