Highlight of the Season?

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Prenn, May 15, 2007.

1. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What's your highlight of the season.

I've been thinking about this and a few things stand out: Beating Spurz on the first day of the season, 3-1 v Arsenal, 4-0 v West Ham.

For me, and primarily because I hold a grudge like no-one, it's the 2-2 draw at Chelsea which effectively ended their title hopes. This is all because of the last game of last season when they played a weakened side and capitulated to Newcastle allowing them to take the Intertoto place ahead of us.

I'm not bitter (not anymore ;) )

2. Juan Carlos II

Jan 14, 2004
    Lytham St Annes
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Beating Arsenal 3-1 gets it from me, we played brilliantly that day. Also worth a mention is the 5 games winning streak during Dec.

3. Nixon

Nixon New Member

May 23, 2005
    Manchester
    West Ham 4-0, missed the game but sat down in front of match of the day with a west ham fan and no idea of the score, so much fun, one of the games we actually played respective of the score line

4. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    Wigan 1-3 Bolton, i'm being a little biased here.

The rematch against Arsenal in the FA Cup, what a game and what a come back. Hadd'nt jumped out of my seat for a goal like i did that day for a very long time. Even the loss did'nt really take my pleasure away.

There are actually quite a lot of sweet moments this season. So many good results.