High School Football games at PHP

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by texgator, Sep 6, 2007.

1. SgtSchultz

SgtSchultz Member

Jul 11, 2001
    Parts Unknown
    I just love this post. I really hope we meet the Potomac **********cats in the final.

2. Dr. Foosball™

Dr. Foosball™ New Member

Dec 23, 2006
    Hot Springs, AR
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If we go up there for the final against them, we need to wear our red coats and go "1814" on their asses!

3. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll give you the visual.

But I'd love for you to ask around about the condition of your pitch compared to ours. Run along and find out the truth, grasshopper. Don't be too disappointed when you get laughed at for asking such a silly question.

But going back to the hashmarks for a moment - it just happens SOOOO often. :rolleyes:

Personally, I take great joy in the fact that they are partners with us. PHP is a much better facility because of it. But more than that, even though you see faint lines from time to time, it is still soccer-dominant.

Let's not forget that in the past two years, HSG has paid to redo the field because of the condition of it more than once. That is at a cost of tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. And this year, it wasn't because it had to look good for an upcoming MLS Cup. It was because the quality of the field is important to ownership and management.

While there are other things done at PHP, soccer is still primary. It isn't solitary, but it is primary.

4. SgtSchultz

SgtSchultz Member

Jul 11, 2001
    Parts Unknown
    I dont want anyone to complain about PHP field. Did you see that crap field at Gilette? PHP may not be the best but it is much better than most.

5. fcd_noob

fcd_noob New Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Plano
    Add St. Louis to the list of "bush league" SSS teams, and they haven't built the thing yet.

Kuh-wote:

Cite:

http://www.stlouissoccerunited.com/content/view/15/31/

Thread closed now? ;)