Hiddink and the KFA

Discussion in 'Korea' started by 12th Warrior, Sep 14, 2017.

1. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    He's done more for Korean football in years by setting up this friendly with Russia than anyone including past KNT managers and anyone associated with KFA.

DHMGKorea and chook90 repped this.
  2. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    “히딩크 도움? OK! 단, 사심이 없다면…”

I was a fan of STY's, but after his interview, I think I am done with supporting this guy.

DHMGKorea repped this.
  3. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    How is the thing in KNT recently? I haven't been updated. Is it same ole story or you got yourself a promising coach coming soon?

4. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #129 Seol Korea, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    김호곤 위원장, "월드컵 감독은 신태용, 히딩크 역할은 차후 협의"

"신태용 감독 체제로 월드컵까지 간다는 것을 다시 말씀드린다. 더 이상 이 문제를 이야기하지 않았으면 좋겠고, 불필요한 논란이 없었으면 좋겠다. 히딩크 감독이 대표팀을 위해 돕겠다고 했는데 우리 축구협회도 필요한 것이 있다면 도움을 받을 것이다. 히딩크 감독과 추후 협의를 하겠다."

이런 개새끼..

5. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    For those who can't read/write/understand Korean, Kim Ho-gon officially announced that they are sticking with Shin Tae-yong all the way to Russia 2018 whilst Hiddink's role will be more of a consultant, a fcuking "consultant", are you fcuking kidding me? In other words, Kim Ho-gon: "Hiddink? fcuk him".

6. TaegukRedDevil

Jan 30, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Lol. I'm kinda hopinig Korea does horrible in WC 2018 so that kim ho gon and lee yong soo would be forced to resign, like how huh jung moo and hwang bo kwan resigned back in 2014. If not, this bullshit will continue for a long time

7. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    More excuses coming from Kim Ho-gon:

김호곤 위원장은 "계속 연락을 하겠다. (기술고문을 비롯한) 역할을 이 자리에서 공개적으로 제안한다면 서로 곤란한 부분이 생길 수 있다. 러시아전에서 만날 예정이기 때문에 차후 협의를 하겠다"고 말했다. 이어서는 “신태용 감독의 의기소침하다. 안타깝다. 불필요한 소모전을 끝내고 월드컵에만 집중하고 싶다”라며 히딩크 감독을 둘러싼 논쟁에 마침표를 찍고 싶어했다.

김 위원장은 "히딩크 감독의 포지션은 (이를테면) 기술 자문 같은 것"이라고 말했다.

8. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    At this point I don't even care if STY stays manager or not. I just want that ************* Hogon out. He's literally destroying Korean football.
    Consultant?? Unnecessary discussions???? Kim Bong Kil???? S*** my ass.

DHMGKorea repped this.
  9. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The funny thing is that he's blaming Hiddink for creating the issue when it was he that lied about everything and tried to downplay/cover it up in the first place, now it's the "I tried to contact Hiddink but he didn't reply" bs.

DHMGKorea repped this.
  10. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #135 Seol Korea, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    그는 "평가전은 어려운 경기가 될 거다. 기대하시는 멋진 경기가 나올 수도 있지만, 그렇지 않은 일이 더 많을 것 같다"면서 "축구가 컴퓨터게임처럼 조종하는 대로 마음대로 되지 않는 것 아니냐"고 힘줘 말했다.

이어 "제대로 된 경기력은 내년 3월 A매치 정도가 되어야 나오지 않겠나 생각한다"면서 "이후 5월에 소집해 3주간 훈련하는 것이 월드컵으로 가는 가장 중요한 훈련이라고 생각한다"고 부연했다.

김 위원장은 "평가전 목표는 현재가 아니라 월드컵의 승리"라면서 "만족스럽지 않은 경기가 나오더라도 참아주시고, 팀이 본궤도에 오를 때까지 힘을 실어달라"고 재차 당부했다.

Delusional.

DHMGKorea repped this.
  11. DHMGKorea

DHMGKorea Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Oct 11, 2016
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I fear that even if we crash and burn next year, that they're gonna find a way back into KFA some way or another... seriously need an overhaul in the KFA starting with Chung Mong Kyu stepping down as president.

김호곤 seriously is delusional and needs to get as far away from KFA as possible... i am ashamed that I liked him as a coach back during the 2004 olympics...

12. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    김호곤 위원장은 "지난 2경기서 대표팀이 좋아진 부분은 분명하게 있었다. 신 감독이 맡은 뒤 투지와 의지가 살아난 것이 사실이다. 전반적으로 경기력 보다 선수들의 정신력이 좋아진 것이 분명하게 나타났다"고 말했다.

Kim Ho-gon states the KNT clearly showed signs of improvements during the last two WCQs vs Iran and Uzbekistan. Says that the players showed the fighting spirit and the will as well as their concentration has gotten better.

Showed signs of improvements he said, showed the fighting spirit, the will, and improved concentration he said, but reality has it a draw against a 10-man Iran and a choking Uzbekistan. Oh the irony, you can't get anymore delusional than that :rolleyes:.

13. DHMGKorea

DHMGKorea Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Oct 11, 2016
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    LOL at KHG. seriously these past two games it looked like the players had ZERO fighting spirit and will to win... with the exception of Yeom Ki Hun & Lee Dong Gook, but even then I don't want to rely on old players either even though I am a fan of both players. Also I don't remember 정신력 being any better either... pretty much the goalpost saved us against Uzbekistan too because there was no 정신력...

14. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    Even if they resign, they will never leave KFA.. They will just take diff roles.. HJM is still in KFA btw.

sac517 repped this.
  15. sac517

sac517 Member+

May 23, 2005
    yeah man KFA leadership is like the US supreme court....lifetime appointment.

I get why everyone hates KHG of course but what else do you expect the man to say given the hole he has dug himself in. Of course he has to say delusional things -- he's looking out for himself and his cronies -- it's 100% expected behavior. A 100% KFA house cleaning (this, and this only) is the only hope for Korean football.

16. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    oh man, i gotta get KHG's face blown up and printed so i can stick it on my dart board.

the frustration level is beyond belief... :(:mad::rolleyes:

17. Shinović

Shinović Member

Jul 5, 2016
    AFTV Studio
    I'm hoping for Korea to be drawn into a 'Group of Death' and get blown 5-0 each game. Just get it over with already.

LeeSeungWoo repped this.
  18. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Koreans always need a disaster to make real changes, if that's what it's gonna take for the KFA to witness mass resignations and be rebuilt then i'm all for it.

gotta think long-term for the good of the game.

19. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Group D:

Germany
    Chile
    Croatia
    KFA

20. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    As posted in the FIFA World Cup 2018 Preparations thread, Kim Ho-gon has currently been placed in the hot seat as he's been called up by the National Assembly for inspection regarding the issue of Hiddink's return to the KNT.

21. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    how 'hot' is the hotseat? is the 국회 really going to do anything or enforce any change?

TaegukRedDevil repped this.
  22. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Can you imagine how pathetic the situation would be if Hiddink didn't interfere with KNT???? We would all be clueless and blaming players or foreign coaches etc. We now know what the goddam problem is. Hiddink is no fool. For him to step up and stir the muck like this means he's got some tricks up his sleeve as well as having some confidence in his ability to improve and capitalize with the current squad in Russia. This is a NO BRAINER. KFA needs to disbanned and new organization formed.

23. 12th Warrior

12th Warrior Member+

May 27, 2006
    Can't do anything. That would be political interference and cause for more trouble.

24. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    the whole situation is just so... facepalm.

25. Reach24

Reach24 Member

South Korea FC
    South Korea
    May 2, 2012
    Korea Republic
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Can someone give a brief summary of what's happening in this issue? Thanks