Hi, Info required

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by RonTUFC, Sep 25, 2003.

1. sonofapitch

sonofapitch New Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Novato, CA
    Hi, Ron..

As one who attended college at San Jose State, lived in San Jose for 9 years and worked as a Bay Area traffic reporter on the radio for 15 years, I am extremely well aware of the roads in that area. I can guarantee you the simplest route is the one suggested by Noah Elliott (Southbound 680, which becomes 280--exit at Tenth/Eleventh Street. (This exit ramp crosses both because each is a one-way street, Eleventh travelling North and Tenth heads South toward the stadium.)

The other routes suggested involve a couple of forks in the road in the middle of rather busy freeway interchanges that could prove confusing...especially if you are not accustomed to driving conditions here. With the SB 680 to Tenth Street route, all you need to do is get on one freeway in the proper direction, take one exit and turn onto a one-way street that will pass by a stadium you can't miss. Further, you will be passing the stadium on the side where we will be tailgating (East.) Being a Sunday, you should have no issue with traffic being heavy.

With all of the routes offered, no doubt you'll get there--one way or another. Please do stop by for several pints with us beforehand!

Alan

2. Big Blue Soccer Fan

Big Blue Soccer Fan New Member

Sep 25, 2003
    Milpitas, CA
    I e-mailed the phone number to you yesterday. Did you receive it?