hi!I come from china ! hope to make friends with you!

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by barcasuperman, Oct 22, 2004.

1. barcasuperman

barcasuperman New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    china
    i love barcelona!i hate realmadrid :)
    I found the bigsoccer website in the internet incidental.and I fall in love with her at first sight. i love you !bigsoccer!
    I am a student in a unversity in NanJing China .I will be a reporter when I graduate .I hope to report the barcelona to China . but it's impossible to me :confused: because my english too poor .I can't talk with foreigner freewheeling. what a pity !! :eek:
    when our barca went to ShangHai China this summer . I went to ShangHai to see the them . I met with ronaldinho.i halloo:"ronaldinho! I love you !"at the hotel's door. he smiled to me (maybe to me .or he may smiled to a pretty waiter behind me,you know ,in China ,he and ronaldo were consideres as lovelace !).I feal very happy ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very happy!
    in china .he and ronaldo were consideres as bunny because of their gangtooth.and people love them very mush .
    I hope to make friends with you eagerly .you can send a messenger via msn to me, barcasuperman. and a e-mail is ok.I will be very happy to receive your messenger or e-mail.
    the white cloud may estop the blue sky sometimes .but the blue will be above the white cloud cloud forever!

2. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome to the boards. I can see that English is not your first language, but perhaps conversing with us English speakers on a regular basis can be good practice. And what's better to talk about than Barca. :)

My name is Mike, and I'm from Chicago, the city that brought you Michael Jordan (the only athlete better than Ronaldinho;)). It's nice to meet you barcasuperman. Feel free to tell us more about yourself in the Let's get to know each other thread, like your age, interests, and real name.

Once again, Welcome to Bigsoccer.

3. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    The city that brought us The Greatest Of All Time, thus becoming a strong candidate for The Greatest City Of All Time. By the way, any sign of Jeffrey or Marcus lacin' em up any time soon? That might be the only incentive I'd have to really watch b-ball again (for now, it's down to just watching the Lakers getting crushed...)

oh yeah, welcome aboard B-Sup.

4. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jeffrey plays High school basketball in the suburbs of Chicago. Though, out of respect to his father, the media doesn't cover him at all. From what I know of him, he isn't good enough to jump from high school to the pros like Kobe or Lebron, but he definately is good enough to play for a good college program. We'll have to wait a few years and see him at North Carolina. :)

I feel sorry for him in a way. He has to carry all the pressure that comes with the Jordan name. It seems like even becoming a good player won't be enough.

5. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    Yeah, being just "good" certainly won't cut it...but anyway, it's really unfair being compared to the greatest athlete ever, in all of sports...Jordi to Johan is a piece of cake comparatively (and how frickin' tough was that!)...but I'll be happy to just hear "From North Carolina, at guard," then the name "Jordan".... though with Marcus, you have the same initials, M.J...he's into football Marcus isn't he?
    btw, have you ever went One on One With The Great One???

6. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not in the basketball sense :), but I did meet him once on Rush street. I was about 13 (this was in '96) and he was smoking a cigar outside of a restaurant. I was with my uncle and he pushed me to introduce myself. I told him my name, and what a huge fan I was, but I honestly can't remember what he said back to me. I guess I was caught up in the moment. All I remember is that he shook my hand, and that when I saw him about 30 minutes later, he remembered my name. I guess since we share the same name, it wasn't THAT big of an accomplishment, but it was impressive to me nonetheless.

If you make some good money, you can become a member of the East Bank Club, the health club to which he belongs. That way you can see him on a dialy basis.

I do know our current center Eddy Curry. We went all four years of high school together at Thornwood. After that, he jumped straight to the NBA as the #4 draft pick.

7. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    G-man, I bow down to you, you are a God among men...I would like to think that before my time passes on this earth, I will,some day, shake hands with The Greatest.