Hi everyone. I will be moderating this sub-forum, for now.

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by jfcule, Mar 27, 2009.

1. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hi everyone! As you all know, BigSoccer is searching for a moderator for the Guatemala sub-forum. If you're interested in applying for the job, there's more information here.
    While the selection process in underway, I've been asked to temporarily moderate the Guate boards. When a new moderator is selected, I will help him/her out in the beginning and then step aside.

Since this a new sub-forum, things are still a little unorganized. In this next few days I will try to organize the threads to make this place as user-friendly and easy to read as possible.

I will also try to keep this forum a place for healthy and friendly discussion. I will striclty uphold BigSoccer's Terms of Service. There will be zero tolerance for racist, sexist, or homophobic posts and/or personal insults.
    Feel free to talk crap about each others team, but not about each other. Treat one another as with respect, since after all, we are all chapines here

Threads and posts that flame, troll or spam (as determined by the judgment of the moderators) will be deleted, moved or closed. If you see any of these, please report them via the "report post" button or send a PM to the forum moderator. Please refrain from responding to the flamers and trolls. Just alert a mod to the problem and we’ll take care of things as soon as we can. Quoting the troller/flamer only makes more work for the moderators in the end.

Also, when posting articles, just quote the most important parts and then post a link to the article. Don't post the whole thing, as this goes against copyright laws and makes the thread harder to read.

Let's make this the best and most complete Guatemala futbol discussion forum on the net!

Feel free to PM me with your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks, and let's talk about our Guate and it's football.

jfcule​

2. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Bueno felicidades y poner orden por el momento. ;)