Hey Foudy

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Furia Yanqui, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Pretty much sums up my feelings. This whole counter-culture against the US women, and WUSA for that matter, is a little weird, but not unexpected.

2. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    So basically...I'm wierd?

3. old boy

old boy New Member

Jul 8, 2003
    Maine
    Foudy came off her mark to cover a player Wambach let run free. She had a pretty lame match overall versus Germany and should have been substituted for some fresh legs.

She was right about Hamm from a purely media standpoint. Ask any football/basketball/baseball junky you know and the only soccer players they can name are Pele, Hamm, maybe Beckham or "that chick who took her shirt off". Sadly, they are more likely to know who Foudy is than Claudio Reyna.

4. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL

We have Clint Mathis. One Mohawk is enough.
    And we don't need the press, just the results.

5. yellowbismark

yellowbismark Member+

Nov 7, 2000
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is not necesarily directed at Foudy, but I do find it humorous the inferences made (mostly by the media) that the US women were better than the men because they had better results in their respective world cup. Now after each of our respective meetings against Germany, that is no longer the case. Not that it means anything, I just it was a funny case of irony.

6. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, I just think you are a traitor.

And frankly, too many of the WNT bashers come across as the guy who is getting back at women because not even the ugly girl would kiss him when playing spin the bottle in first grade.

(And yes, I cannot spell and my Italian is bad, so I will save you the trouble)

7. StillKickin

StillKickin Member+

Austin FC
    Dec 17, 2002
    Texas
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Metro, surely you jest! Isn't Donovan getting crucified by some of you Metro fans (and others) for his post-game quotes regarding Walker and Guevara? We can't have our cake and eat it too!

8. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    what good is cake if you cant eat it?

9. HectorM

HectorM Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Pittsburgh
    Yeah well Metro fans are all little girls anyway. They whine and cry ove ranything, and have extremely thin skins. Nobody with the IQ of a pile of fresh dogshit takes any of them seriously.

Donovan told the truth. Walker flopped like a freshly boated seabass. Etcheverry took an even bigger flop against the Crew on Saturday and it cost them a win and maybe locked them out of the playoffs. I'm not real crazy about it, but it's what the game has come to. Boo freakin hoo.

If Julie Foudy pimping for Women's soccer offends your delicate sensibilities, maybe you'd better go play in the sandbox with the rest of the soggy-diaper crowd. It's obvious what she's trying to do, no one with genuine factory-issue manparts is threatened by it, and it's not anything like the big deal some of you candyass pantywaists want to make it out to be.

As for your cake, cram it up your ass and then light the candles..

10. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No. But at least I am a guy who does not get bent out of shape because a ten year old girl is wearing a tee shirt that say "World Cups Won Women 2 Men 0", because a sports writer thinks he is clever by asking Bruce Arena if Mia Hamm should play for the men's national team, or because Julie Foudy makes a silly comment about her friend and teammate.

Oh yea, and I do not feel the need to go onto wusaid.com and link to your stupid and innane posts here.

How old are you anyway? 10, 12?

11. naked_bartender

naked_bartender New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    New Orleans, LA

Yeah, and after you say something like this over and over again, they start saying that you are a caveman, machista, etc, and all that feminist baloney.
    I felt bad for Chastain and MIa, they are really something, but for Loudy, whose anti-male stupid radical femenism in the end buried and sank the whole thing (even though people don't want to acknowledge this), scare investors away, and made the media to find her conflictive and annoying, i have nothing else that a big freaking hiena laugh, i mean a really huges one. She was the worst spokeperson not just for the league but for the entire sport as well (hint: the CNN interview during the WC 2002)
    so for all those Loudy-Hillary Clintons wannabes: drop the aptitude, and smart up, that behavior won't take you anywhere.

12. Foudys a *#*#*#*#en bitch ass *#*#*#*#. *#*#*#*# her.

13. Your just trying to get some. Has it been that long?

14. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, it sure would beat hiring this guy.

15. naked_bartender

naked_bartender New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    New Orleans, LA
    I am a bartender, not a clown, and I look good naked...

16. sexysadie

sexysadie Red Card

Sep 29, 2003
    somewhere on earth
    it sounds like men jealous over women accomplishment

17. Jacen McCullough

Nov 23, 1998
    Maryland
    Fair warning, the USMNT forum is not, by default, the anti-USWNT forum. If you want to gloat or generally toss 3rd grade insults at each other, please do so elsewhere. Thread closed.