Here's to Bolton beating out Citeh for a CL place! - The Other Teams Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by natenate101, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They are in 5th right now, just behind Citeh. Come on Owen, you and the boys CAN DO IT!!

[​IMG]

Lukaku seems beasty.

1 person likes this.
  2. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought you might write something about Gijon but that is also interesting. Repped ya anyways for starting a thread.

3. scotholiday11

scotholiday11 Member

Nov 19, 2006
    My house
    Club:
    Southend United FC
    crouch scores. england 1 france 2. commentaters call it a world class goal LMAO

4. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gijon not really worth any more thread space.....But the Wanderers, they rule!

5. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    It was a fantastic finish.

6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whats the story with Walcott anyway, anything there besides speed? Heard Wenger sees him becoming a striker eventually.

7. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And Crouch should be starting for England. Always said it.

8. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He scored 20 goals in 40 caps???? Is that right?

9. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Jose Aurelio Gay given the sack. Aguirre is back in the premiera as the new coach of Zaragoza.

10. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    AS the other thread is closed. Halycon said to me about Afellay: "You are exaggerating dude. He played against teams as Sweden, Mexico, Ghana.. give me a break. He failed on the important moments in the World Cup 2010. He is good though I admit but brilliant? No, far from it."

I said of late as in games he played for Holland after the world cup. I can't really see how Afellay failed at the most important moments in the world cup 2010 as he didn't start a single game. If you don't know anything about Afellay, I think it'd be a wise decision to reserve judgement.

11. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    42 caps and 22 goals. A hell of a lot of his goals have been from coming of the bench too.

I think his record speaks for itself tbh. I dont know if anyone else will agree but just IMO

12. arabiarabi7 redded

Oct 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Anders Lindegaard, danish goalkeeper, migth just be the replacement of VDS.

His club, Aalesunds FK, officially admitted, that they are in Manchester talking about a contract for the youngster.

I don't know much about him, except that he played a fantastic game against Portugal a couple of months ago.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Not knowing about something and running your mouth has never stopped you, why should it curb anyone else?

He's right though, Affellay isn't a brilliant world beater like you drum him and every player of dutch decent to be. He's a good player and talented prospect, that's it.

1 person likes this.
  14. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So if he isn't a starter he can't screw up incredible chances? Listen kid, he had two incredible chances on the World Cup which he screwed up. If he made those goals, than the game was over. If any of the teams came back to 1-1, he would be fvked. It seems that you don't know sht about him, referring to your statement about him being brilliant. Get your fvking cheese glasses off.

15. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Afellay is an ok player, who is decent enough for the 4m price tag. To describe him as brilliant is like calling Khagendra Thapa Magar a tall dude.

16. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    There has been a lot of talk in DK for some time about Manchester United seeing him as VDS' successor. I always figured it was just talk. Apparently Rooney was right and money is preventing them from getting the best players.

17. Zullu

Zullu Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Truer words etc..:cool:

18. Kasoul

Kasoul Member

Oct 18, 2006
    nasri puts the gooners 1-0 up against tottenham.

there was some drama at the beginning, he refused to shake gallas hand, amyone know wht that was about?

19. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They've never seen eye to eye.

Had a bust-up at Euro '08 where Nasri sat on Henry's seat on the team bus. Gallas also criticized him as a trouble-maker in his autobiography.

Nasri's been awesome this season.

20. Kasoul

Kasoul Member

Oct 18, 2006
    oh ok :)

well arsenal are dominating this game, i think tottenham are the first team ive seen this season playing without a single recognized defensive midfielder. always entertaining watching tottenham.

21. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    2-2 :D Bale scoring 2-1 with a sweet finish. Now VDV ties it all up from the spot after Fabregas thought he was the goalie trying to block a freekick with his arm up in the box.

22. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    2-2

Van Der Vaart from the spot. Cesc with a bit of naivety in the box.

23. WhiteBlood

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    3-2 for Tottenham. Kaboul.

What a game. 85 minutes in.

24. WhiteBlood

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Vaart coming off. "He made the 1st goal, scored the 2nd and made the 3rd, but apart from that he's been hopeless"

:D Haha. It is quite true actually, not his best game.

25. Kasoul

Kasoul Member

Oct 18, 2006
    LOL

man that was a great gaem, wanted tottenham to win and i am glad they did.. wenger smashing the water bottle against the floor priceless haha.