Help with the MLS/USL Data in FM

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by Aljarov, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Aljarov

Aljarov Member

Sep 14, 2004
    fmnorthamerica.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi

I'm the Head Researcher for MLS in FM/WSM and I'm looking for some people to help get the American - and Canadian - data spot on for the next version.

Last time round I had barely two months to work on some extremely out of date data, and hopefully you'll agree it improved along with the gameplay and I hope that a full run up to the next version will help make the MLS gaming experience the best ever.

I have several assistants who are helping again this year, but frankly the more the merrier and any help with the USL data, in particular, would be very helpful. Another area of focus will be on recently drafted players, so anyone who attended the NCAA Tournament, or preseason camps could be very helpful here.

Basically, if you love the game, and have a good knowledge of a team or teams, please pop over to my forums, they're under construction at the moment, but the reseach forum is working fine. Register and introduce yourself in the Research forum.

I'd welcome input not just on the data, but on gameplay, rule representation, bugs etc... I just want the game to be as accurate and as playable as posisble.

I hope to hear from you soon!

www.americansportsgamer.com

Cheers
    Al
    Aljarov