Help - need tape of KC/SJ Semi!

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Wizardscharter, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Wizardscharter

Wizardscharter New Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Blue Springs, MO
    For some rediculous reason I was talked into playing poker last night and thought it woudl be a good idea to just tape the game at my friend's home. He apparently has no idea how his VCR works and I have 3 hours of the "Backyard Brawl" and Roddick/Federer on ESPN2.

If anyone has a tape, I'd love to make a copy, thanks.

2. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I've got a copy Dave. I'll contact you this week and get you the tape.

:(

3. Wizardscharter

Jul 25, 2001
    Blue Springs, MO
    Re: Re: Help - need tape of KC/SJ Semi!

Thank you my friend.

4. GCSOCCER19

GCSOCCER19 New Member

Feb 10, 2003
    North Carolina
    ummm....

this may sounds a little wierd but i missed both showing of the game, regular and the replay and I have heard only the best things about this game...is their any possible way I could possibly get a copy of that tape...I am in NC

5. Wizardman03

Wizardman03 Member

Nov 10, 2003
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just keep an eye on fox sports world, with a great game like that one, it is bound to be rebroadcasted.

6. Wizardscharter

Jul 25, 2001
    Blue Springs, MO
    C - A - T - S, C A T S, C A T S, GO! CATS! GO!

For those of us in the KC area that get Metrosports. The game will not be rebroadcasted. You can however get two different replays of the Blue Springs Wildcats absolute crushing of Tony Temple and the once mighty Rockhurst Hawklets 24-7 in their own house...

Sorry Kevin, I had to get that one in. BS were the only team I like that managed a win in a big game on the weekend.

7. KC Salty

KC Salty Member

Apr 27, 2000
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: C - A - T - S, C A T S, C A T S, GO! CATS! GO!

It's ok, Blue Springs beat the Hawklets twice this year so you deserve the bragging rights.

Not that I ever gamble, but there is no way I would've laid money down on the fact that only one of my teams wins this weekend, and that it would be the Missouri Tigers! Wizards, Chiefs, and football Hawklets all lose in one weekend. That is harsh.

I take that back. Two of my teams won. The soccer Hawklets advanced to the state semifinals after beating Blue Springs South. Still, a very rough weekend.