Help BolivianFuego get on his feet and survive these hard times FS Thread! Bolivia and Bolivar Jerse

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey guys,

Well I just got back from europe, and I need some pocket money through these rough times of being unemployed now that i finally graduated from College. LOL Took 6 years but I Got'er Done.

But I need some pocket Money and I have some cool jerseys I want to Sell that i've had laying around never been worn or used, still in mint condition and bags.

First, the Old 97' Copa America and Qualifier Jerseys, $40 (1) Each US Large:

[color=4]The Kit they would use as their Home Jerseys:[/color]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Away Kits, $40 (2) Jerseys in US Larges:

[​IMG]

2. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: Help BolivianFuego get on his feet and survive these hard times FS Thread! Bolivia and Bolivar J

2001-2002 PUMA Bolivar White Away Jerseys - (1) Large and (1) XL $40:

[​IMG]

These Jerseys are Legit as Legit could get, none of that fake street stuff, these are REAL replicas, the next best thing to what the players had on thier backs, bought from legit stores selling 'legit replicas'.

Please guys help me out! LOL I'm willing to wager a little bit on price, but keep in mind this is money that I need to get by right now lol. So yea, thats about it.

*Also chico approved this thread a long time ago, but if things have changed and it is not cool anymore, feel free to move it.

**If you want to see the pics bigger, right click, go to properties, and copy and paste that address in a new window.**

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: Help BolivianFuego get on his feet and survive these hard times FS Thread! Bolivia and Bolivar J

It's cool, good luck. And oh, if I run out of tp I'll take that Bolivar jersey off your hands :D

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Hahahahaha. You SOB! :p

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

bump!

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Come on guys! Own a piece of history, the replica jerseys that were used during the final of the Copa America 97'/ the tournament with the proud condor in white! Help a Bolivian Brother out! :p

With that said, i am willing to work on the price if you guys feel it isnt fair.

7. roderickholly

roderickholly New Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz

tonkpilsxxx@hotmail.com
    Hi, im a soccer jerseys collector, and i want to buy yours, did you still offering this jersey? how much? send me a message to my email
    thanks
    Hi, im a soccer jerseys collector, and i want to buy yours, did you still offering this jersey? how much? send me a message to my email
    :Drodrigo parra:D