Hello

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well I suppose onenil has gone for good now, I hope we can all get on here and keep our little family going. the new fixtures have just been released and once again we have the 1st and last game away from home, I don't know how that keeps happening but it seems year after year we always cop it.

I'm across in September and half of October so will see the Spurs and West Ham matches at the SOL and I may have a trip to Old Trafford for the Man U game, if I can get the tickets.

Lets see what happens to this post eh?

2. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    It made it Far,Alba been on as well,just seen the new fixtures,first few games shouldn't be to tough,I'm hoping we have an attacking team not all game playing defence

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Yes Tazz, I see we are close to getting Coates and a young fella from Leeds, Bamford I think his name is but I'd like to see a couple of attacking midfield players coming in, I hope it all happens soon, kick off is the 8th August, very early this year.

Would like to see CM & RR on here as well, would be good.

4. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Make that BYRAM Tazz, not BAMFORD, Leeds seem to rate him, want Wickham and 6 mill, shouldn't think he is that good, although I don't really rate Whickham either, but you get that!!:whistling:

5. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Keep yer hair on man.......I'm HEEEERRREEEE ;)
    Just finding me way around......not too bad in here.....

I see we are looking at bringing Downing back.....he is 30 now, but I reckon he has a good couple of years left in him.
    I talked to RR last week, (only briefly as he was still at work) but I will get him in here too......chat later boys, good to see you all......H'away me bonny lads.............oh, and FTM