Heather Mitts on "Best Damn Sports Show"

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by olckicker, Nov 14, 2003.

1. olckicker

olckicker Member

Jan 30, 2001
    After the Fire match Heather Mitts appeared on "Best Damn Sports Show". Before her appearance one of the host said "she's back." How often is she on this show? Apparently it was an old episode because there was a reference to Mitts' recent WUSA match. But she's obviously not on the show because of her soccer skills.

2. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you accusing the fine producers of Best Damn Sports Show of scheduling guests for something other than their fine athletic skills?
    I never noticed that she was attractive before and only noticed her skills but now that you mention it she is rather pretty. :)

[​IMG]

3. Scribe

Scribe Member

Los Angeles Galaxy
    United States
    Mar 26, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I saw Mitts sub in at right back in the last U.S. women's nat'l team match vs. Mexico, and with the exception of one errant pass, her play was top-notch.

She's also totally hot.

4. TheMutts

TheMutts New Member

May 19, 2002
    Pittsburgh
    yea she is real hot.

how come the US Womens team has a couple hot girls but everyone they play you cant tell the difference between the men and women?

5. voros

voros Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Parts Unknown
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sweden definitely out-hotted them at the World Cup.

6. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Amen to that! Having sat behind the boards with a telephoto lens for 20 of the 32 games, I have to say that there were an astonishing number of babes sprinkled throughout the field. Yes, there were some - how shall I put it - hormonally challenged players, but a fair number of them looked great on the field. Put most of them in street clothes, and imagine the difference.

7. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    Not really ;)