Hearts need a new manager

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by markdickson, Oct 28, 2004.

1. markdickson

markdickson New Member

May 7, 2001
    Dumfries, Scotland
  2. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

Jul 15, 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Bychovets was a former temporary manager of the South Korean national side in the mid-1990s, but he was primarily hired to run the Olympic team. I did a wee bit of research on him for an article about foreign coaches in Korea and turned up an interesting article - he is a former KGB Colonel too and coached Dynamo Moscow at one point.

http://north-korea.narod.ru/football.htm
    The above article is by the man who worked as Bychovets' interpreter during his time in Korea...

... and this was the article I wrote (not much about Bychovets in there though ;) )
    http://www.footballinkorea.com/html/coaches.html

3. markdickson

markdickson New Member

May 7, 2001
    Dumfries, Scotland
    Thanks for the info HJ

Well Levein has gone and it seems Bychovets will definitely be involved at Hearts in the future, either as director of football or as manager.

4. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

Jul 15, 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Hooray, John Robertson off to Hearts and then the Jakey Farmer back to Inverness... :D

Is there any way that both Dundee United and Inverness could be relegated in that case? ;)

5. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Good news for Levein, possibly Robertson and the other SPL sides! Bad news for Hearts and ICT though, what a shame... :D

6. DarthTrickster

DarthTrickster New Member

Oct 31, 2004
    Inverness, Scotland
    It is slightly possible that Robbo might not leave Caley. Obviously the appeal of managing a club that regards him as a legend will be huge but, I think it will all depend Bychovets role at Hearts.

7. markdickson

markdickson New Member

May 7, 2001
    Dumfries, Scotland
    The Bychovets role now looks like simply being a scout in Eastern Europe.

8. DarthTrickster

DarthTrickster New Member

Oct 31, 2004
    Inverness, Scotland
    Brilliant, bye Robbo. :(