"Having a relationship with a woman is like baking a cake" - NSROT [17]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Case, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    i dunno what it is, they look in the mirror at themselves and get a hard-on i imagine. but you can smell them a mile off and like bigg says, CRUNCH.

to summarise, i think being confident plays a small part and being a twat plays a large part.

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tell it to the crowd around where I live they all think their GOD...Ahh well little boys will always be little boys..:D

3. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ROMAN PAYS THE LINESMAN'S CHECK!!!!! that sh*t wasn't even close. Kahlua was close for the first ball and then when it hit off of Pizzeria it was a good 3 yards offside.

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Baah knew West Ham were out bogie team! Can we PLEASE have no boasting in future please its jinxed us!

appleCORR

5. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    West Ham took the double on them last year too, but there's no Tevez on WH anymore. They are Utd-Bane.
    and l33t

6. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Says the one who supports Scouse and Le Arse...

Honestly they played better:

You have one ball, and 2 nets it's a simple game and United did not play well enjoy the EPL Arsenal :p

7. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yea wtf, I go down gym for a quick sesh with Man U 1 up, get there the boys missed a peno and Hammers are 2-1 up:eek:
    Watch everton look pretty darn good against goon first half, still don't see the fuss on flamini who looked like a mirror of P Nev 1st half, plus my mate had said Hleb had the best feet in the prem the otha day and 1st half dude had about as much control of the ball as Joey Barton does of his temper.....
    Get home and now goon are equal, so im gonna watch Uconn Vs WF and see if I can spot Kait in the crowd:D

8. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Arsene knew back around the year 2000 to take Upson on board - he would someday help the Arsenal.

The first half of Arsenal vs Everton was horrible - very horrible. Nothing was going right - at all.

How bout Eduardo's finishing though :eek:

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Oh dear Fabs, u should be ashamed, really are throwing your good rep away this holiday season, u both go in to do the same thing and u buy one agaionst your BEST MATE.....SHAME
    also Toure, that guy makes Roy Keane look almost a full-deck, the guy tries to ruck up at any given moment and seeing Adebayor holding back a guy that IIRC has captained the side shows exactly who has the maturity there....

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Another sad day for football ...

[​IMG]

Phil O'Donnell (1972 – 2007)

Motherwell midfielder Phil O'Donnell has died after collapsing during his side's 5-3 win over Dundee United.

O'Donnell collapsed to the ground as he was about to be substituted at Fir Park and received five minutes' treatment before being stretchered to an ambulance.

But Motherwell chairman Bill Dickie has confirmed that the 35-year-old has died after being taken to hospital.

Dickie said: "Unfortunately I can confirm very, very sad news that Phil O'Donnell has lost his life.

"We don't know what it was, but there will be a post-mortem. This is a tragic happening and that's all I can say."

Devastated

Motherwell manager Mark McGhee said: "I don't want to say anything more than how devastated everyone at the club is for his wife and his young children.

"That's what we are all feeling tonight, nothing else matters.

"Obviously from the club's point of view we'll gather round to give his family as much support as they need."

Speaking after the game, before news of O'Donnell's death had come through, McGhee confirmed the substitution was 'a coincidence'.

McGhee later replaced David Clarkson - O'Donnell's nephew - who had been shaken up by the incident.

"We took Clarkson off because he got a fright from the nature of the collapse," said McGhee.

"A few of the boys got a fright."

O'Donnell started his career at Motherwell before leaving for Celtic in 1994 and then joining Sheffield Wednesday five years later.

He returned to Fir Park in January 2004 and was captain of a Well side who have been performing above expectations this season.

appleCORR

11. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    I just found out about his death like 20 min ago. They think it was some sort of seizure, right?

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah thats what has been said, although they didn't have full medical reports when the news was announced.

appleCORR

13. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hate to see these things happen

14. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    come on now. im a season ticket holder in that stadium. i live closer to it than kait!

15. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I was sitting next to the girl with the pink hair *nods*

16. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    wow case is a pure hater

remember ronaldo getting rooney sent off? he dives more than ever and is an arrogant ********

arsenal are top and flamini>>>>hargreaves

talking of average midfielders.....fletcher anyone?

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I was a little bored this afternoon so thought i'd go and have a kick about. Sadly my ball was a bit a flat and after spending about 30 minutes looking for my pump i gave up.

Not completely though ... this afternoon i learnt to juggle a tennis ball, a golf ball and ... and empty can. Possibly the hardest thing to juggle ever!! But see, women can improvise!!

appleCORR

18. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You ever juggled a toilet roll??
    They're not too hard to, but as I start getting used to it, I usually have to go and use the toilet roll for the purpose I found it for.

Haha, no no, only jokes, they're a rarity here in Africa where we usually use leaves off the trees in our garden. ;)

19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hmm never tried that one ... ive juggled a pringles tube before. That wasn't too hard because its longer and a bit heavier than a can.

appleCORR

20. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

NO, but I clearly remember CARVALHO getting rooney sent off

and yes Fletcher is the epitomy of average. Strangely he looks really quite good for Scotland, but can't remember anyone EVER bigging him up...
    I do love how well thought out your arguments are and the intelligent and constructive justifications u put in, I mean ">>>>>>>>>>", you wouldn't find your average 12yr old internet troll using that....

U really are proving urself of late...

Wot next apps, hacky-sack?

21. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hmmm ... maybe i should invest in one of those bad boys?!!

I did actually have a go with a toilet roll just ... i managed 89 kick up before like R&W said i needed to use it for its original purpose! hahaha!

appleCORR

22. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    when I worked in warehouses I used to make footballs out of everything, sellotape, plastic wrapping, bags full of polystyrene packing drops, bubble wrap, elastic bands....but I prolly can't do 89 kickups wid a futsal ball so canny really compare....

It was around this time that we had this rasta-kiwi working, when we'd go have a kickabout at lunchtime as the adjacent college he couldn't kick a ball without toe-punting it, but dude could do pretty much anything with a hacky-sack and basically never drop it! Strange

23. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hacky Sack is a complety different skill though really isnt it? I mean it doesn bounce in anyway and im sure its a different kicking technique to keep it up.

I like the K-Swiss advert where the guy is doing loads of tricks with one. But i bet if you gave him a ball he'd be crap.

I've just always been told that anything you can do with a big ball you can do with a small ball and visa versa its completely true.

appleCORR

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A72jSPEtOJI

See what i mean, its all about cushioning the ball, balancing it then flicking it back up. No real kicking is involved.

This guy is very good but it looks like he's having some kinda of mental episode!

appleCORR

25. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm shite with a hacky sack - I gave it away because I disliked it so much!

LOL at that video Apple. Whats the tosser doing with no top on?

London people or regular visitors...
    Do you have any suggestions for when I'm in London in just over a week??

Entertainment, food, shops, bars, etc etc