"Having a relationship with a woman is like baking a cake" - NSROT [17]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Case, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol arrogance

bendy is twice the player ade was when he first entered the side, he was f ing useless

now hes great

bendy is 19 yrears old old ffs, thats some stupid thing to say....

ade is a good player, bendy is well on his way to becoming one

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Nah he's the wrong nationality for Wenger...

Seriously tho, I don't care if the guy is slower than Jan Molby and can't kick a ball more than 5 yards, how on earth Kieron Dyer has played international football and dude ain't...

First I really seen of him bar some promo stuff for that film, dude was maaad flow, I always respected Touzani's moves but he ain't got steez, this guy is scandalous... Plus he got ground game not only juggling which puts him ahead of many dudes u see on the tube

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Seriously, the film did not show the boys talents!!

If just focused on the mouthy scousers Mikey Fisher who isn't half as good as him. Plus, i remember Mikey Fisher getting seriously denied on football icon after he gave it the big i am to the camera! hahaha!

appleCORR

5. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    favorite freestyler, and hes only about 19 i think, hes got an amazing future ahead of him freestyle wise, i rate him top 5 in europe

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It's like Case said. Everyone know Touzani and Palle (think thats his name?!) but id never heard of this guy, and to be honest the moves they showed in the film were nothing to what he is capable of. I thought i'd youtube all of the freestylers that were in the film, and when i found that ... WAAAH! the man is a legend!!

And for anyone who wants to get the DVD of 'In The Hands Of The Gods' do not bother its pretty gay.

appleCORR

7. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Funnily enough I got a text message from my mate tday. He sent me all the details for this company looking for football players with good ball skills, to appear in a big advert of theirs.

It's shooting from the 20th to 22nd of February, so I reckon I can get my control and moves flowing if I practice everyday until then!!

As for that DVD Apple - I was seriously contemplating buying it when I was in the UK, but guessed it would be shit. I bout Green Street Hooligans for 3 quid instead, and the Zidane DVD, where a whole bunch of cameras just film him for a full match. I'm yet to watch it, because I lent it to my mate who can't stop raving about it.

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I just thought it would have a lot more freestyle moves in than it did considering thats what they were doing to make themselves some money. But sadly it didn't it just filmed them crying and falling out :rolleyes:

It wasn't the end of the world though, i got it from Asda for £9.97 haha, if i'd got it from any other store it would have been like £16! then i really would have been gutted!

Green Street is a pretty good film. I just thought they robbed the idea from Football Factory which is a much better film.

appleCORR

9. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yeah, I really enjoyed Green Street. I watched it until 4:30 am with my mates when we came home from clubbing. Then I watched it the next morning, with my MUM! And then my mates came over to my place to watch the CC Semi, and we ended up watching the DVD again. So I essentially watched it 3 times in one day, yet somehow I managed to enjoy it.

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I thought it was an OK film but dont think i could have watched it THAT many times!!

appleCORR

11. kumazou

kumazou Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    I've been wanting to watch Zidane for a while but it's tough to find around here (might break down and join Netflix since they have it). I remember watching the game they filmed and there was one part where Beckham really played it up for the cameras.

12. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    green street and football factory really got my goat.

they were silly films, i know its all in the name of entertainment but they just got a lot of things wrong. things dont happen as they portray it. ive seen what its like first hand and it certainly aint nuffin like them films.

13. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  14. wxcblue

wxcblue Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Cardiff, Wales
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Seriously WTF was cashly cole thinking? anybody? you don't do that to the tweedy
    1. cos she'd batter you
    2. she's fit as

15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hahaha ... and did you see the state of the girl he cheated on her with?! :eek:

Well, c'mon we all know cashley doesn't know when he's onto a good thing. I mean, he left arsenal for chelsea and became shit .. and now this!!

appleCORR

16. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Hey anyone know where to find out how to make coaching sticks:rolleyes:

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Haha, I saw that post last night but didn't get a chance to look at it (sure im not missing much though!) have you made your coaching sticks yet? :rolleyes:

appleCORR

18. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    case why do u ignore me so?

19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wow .... you really do have a SERIOUS man crush on Mr Case my friend!! You are obsessed!

appleCORR

20. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    How comes everyone has everyone elses facebooks but Dellci doesn't? God you guys must hate me!

21. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Lol. If you're on Facebook join the "Equipment & Gear @ BigSoccer" group, then you'll see who's who and add people you like/don't like, as Case has :p

22. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    God that's way too advanced for a newbie like me!

23. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    apps, i cant help my feelings!

he appears to hate me, but i prefer to be loved.....by all........unconditionally!

like when u come to work at hartlands we can have lunch together, maybe discuss the folies of brummieness and the hardships involved in clerical work in hospitals!!!

pls wb!

kthxbye!!!

24. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Ok, time to put a whole lot of internet euphemisms into a post.

lol

lmao

pmsl

OMG

OMFG

wtf

wtmf

xx

Glad that's out of my system.

25. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004