Have You Heard This One....

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by reelmaad, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    The press is now asking if Capello meant 50....working....days;)
    Nearly fell off my seat when I read that shyte....

Casillas is quoted as saying this is our worst defeat in the last couple of years....or something to that effect....
    I think Barca beating us at at home and Real Z beating us in the Copa del rey were worst....

Am I the only one who think that ref has a soft spot for Barca....must have been some great celebrations in the catalands when Ronie got that red.

2. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    ¿Why would they celebrate one of our worst players not being able to play against them?

3. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Go watch the game again....it was Ronaldo....not Raul....that got sent off.

Here just for your enjoyment.....

02-03 @RM..............RM 1 Barca 1...Ronie scores 1

03-04 @Barcelona.....RM 2 Barca 1...Ronie scores 1

04-05 @Barcelona.....RM 0 Barca 3...Ronie scores 0
    04-05 @RM..............RM 4 Barca 2...Ronie scores 1

05-06 @RM..............RM 0 Barca 3...Ronie scores 0
    05-06 @Barcelona.....RM 1 Barca 1...Ronie scores 1

4. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    OH MY GOD!

Not again!

Look, how many times to you have to drag Raul into this? How many times do you have to use the same stats?

5. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    My enjoyment? I think the only one getting some kind of enjoyment out of posting stats would be you, seeing that's the only way Ronaldo does any "good" these days. :D (why make a bash at Raul when according to those precious stats of yours he has clearly done much better than Ronaldo so far this season...oh goal stats don't matter in that case do they)

Much good the stats did against Atletico eh? What's that? He wasn't recovered from his injury? Was he against Getafe? Wether the answer is yes or no, this would bring us back to: ¿Why would they celebrate one of our worst players not being able to play against them?

6. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Don't worry.....Oscar knows why

7. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    You bash Ronie, I bash Raul you aught to know the rules by now:D

Lets see who leads who come January or for that matter next week ....

Becoz he gonna come good sooner or later...and who better to do that on than one of his favorite teams to score on.

8. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We won't be playing a non top 10 team untill the 29th, we will have to wait more than a week before Ronaldo has a chance of scoring. :D

Heard the same tripe before the Atletico match. It's safe to say by now it will be 'later' instead of 'sooner'.

9. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Last season....Ronie scored nearly half his total league goals against top ten teams,
    while playing less than half his total games against them.

Against teams in the top 10.....he scored in 6 of 10 games
    Against the rest.....he scored in 6 of 13 games
    So in fact, he has a better strike rate against teams in the top 10:p

Incase you forgotten, let me remind you:
    The team was playing with 10 men, were being outplayed and he only played for 10 minutes.
    If you added up all the minutes hes played so far this season you would not get a whole game....

Even so his goals per minute stats is one of, if not, the best on the team :D
    Ruud.....averages a goal every 145 minutes
    Raul......averages a goal every 189 minutes
    Ronie....no goals in 83 minutes. ;)

10. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Wasn't this the list you posted the other time, which showed Ronaldo had no effect against teams that were even close to our ranking? Joker. :p

And he lost every ball he got in the game, not to be forgotten. As if he never was injured. :D

11. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Isn't there a separate general forum for player worship?

12. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    You owned that poor fella, haha!

13. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What?! So no goals > goal? :eek:

Where am I? :confused:

14. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jesus Christ .. way to use a Ronaldo to make this post completely off topic.

I personally think the RM/Getafe game was one of the worst in recent times; hell, it was a snorefest, and we didn't even take away a point.

Not impressed at all.

15. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    You said he was mediocre against the top 10 teams....and like always, I proved you wrong....don't try to backtrack:D

Ok you I'll humor you....it don't get better than the top 2 teams, which are Valencia and Barca ....and as i have shown above, Ronie has got Barca's number.

Now lets see how he stacks up against Valencia

02-03 @RM..............RM 4 Valencia 1...Ronie scores 1
    02-03 @Valencia.......RM 2 Valencia 1...Ronie scores 2

03-04 @Valencia.......RM 0 Valencia 2...Ronie scores 0
    03-04 @RM..............RM 1 Valencia 1...Ronie scores 0

04-05 @RM..............RM 1 Valencia 0...Ronie scores 0
    04-05 @Valencia.......RM 1 Valencia 1...Ronie scores 1

05-06 @Valencia.......RM 0 Valencia 0...Ronie scores 1
    7 games = 3 wins, 1 lost, 3 ties.
    Scored in 4 of the 7 games for a sum total of 5 goals

Next:D

2 months injuried will do that to you....anyway who cares if he loses the ball.....as long as he stays healthy and return to putting the ball in the back of the net.

Check the strike rate for any of his four seasons here....we are guaranteed 20+ goals if he plays 30+ games.....
    Can you say the same for anybody else on the team or in the league for that matter [with exception of Eto'o and Villa.]

16. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Just another day at office:D

17. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Hehehehehe....was just having a little fun there.

What those stats show is that it takes Ruud a game and a half to score and Raul 2 games....so y'all need to cut Ronie some slack until hes play at least 90 minutes this season ;)

18. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Hey i'm just giving the people what they ask for....if they wanna take it the Ronie route i'm more than happy to oblige them

After yesterday's game i'll happy as hell if we take away even a point from the Barca game....
    Thats the game we'll really see how good Capello is....although Rijkaard is hard to out-coach....his substitions for example are often on point.

19. Cecily

Cecily New Member

Oct 5, 2006
    :D Great thread:D

20. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    This capello bashing lately has gotten pathetic by the second. some of you want instant results and don't even give any of the coaches any time to let the team gel and organize. its been what 6 league games? then when we get shuster like some other joker said. and what happends after that first lost??
    KILL SHUSTER!!! I WANT TO EAT HIS BRAIN!! it wouln't surprise me that when del bosque was here some of you were asking for his head aswell whenever we lost a game:rolleyes:

its quite pathetic what i have seen from some of you, sure throw out capello, then what the shit do you expect? michel? sure bring him on after his first loss youll call for his head again. then axe him also who next? arsene wenger then the team losses another match..what next KILL WENGER! and it will go on and and on and on till your "sky is falling" attitude changes.

21. Cecily

Cecily New Member

Oct 5, 2006

Well, I guess when the team is not playing well, not only the players, but the coach especially, needs to shoulder the blame. It's not just in football, but it happens to all the sports around the world. It's normal, really. Just get used to it, there will be more to come this season:eek:

22. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Wow now that is taking fanboy worship to a whole new level...Ronnie scores the winner in a 0-0 draw....Maybe in your delusional state the penalty went in,unfortunately the rest of us saw it miss.
    What does surprise me is that our resident Ultra Sur and hardcore,lifetime Madridista Ronaldo failed to spot that factual error...he's normally so knowledgeable.:rolleyes:

23. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thread Title: Have You Heard This One....
    About Ronaldo ?! Ya, a million times .. But looks like theres always something new i can learn about him ..

24. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid

BAHHAAHAH PWND :D

25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Sinko this is another "disguised" All Purpose Ronaldo thread... please close.