Have you had Kobe beef?

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by shwantzme, Dec 15, 2005.

1. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    You are full of it.

I have eaten flesh elswhere and found the beef in Italy to pale in comparison to what I have had here

The cheeses and cured meats were fantastic! But the beef I had in Italy was terrible.

2. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

YOU are full of shiit. Mainstream American beef only succeeds on ONE dimension...tenderness. Other than that it is tasteless and inferior to Grass Fed. Italian Veal is superior to just about all American beef I have consumed.

3. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    For you to say that American meats are purposely bred to be tasteless is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. Who the hell would go out of their way to make sure that the meat from their cattle, pigs...etc is tastleless?

Then you compare Veal to beef. IDIOT!

4. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

1) Most Americans do not know the pleasure of having real Chicken or Turkey flavor....until you have had a good bird, you will not understand this.

2) Are you implying that you don't know that Veal is a just a young cow :confused:

YOU ARE A FVCKING MORON!!!

5. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    What does that have to do with your ridiculous assertion that it is a well known fact that American farmers PURPOSELY raise beef, pork and chickens in a manner so that they will be tasteless? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard

Absolutely not. When you are comparing Veal to Beef it is like comparing Foie Gras to chicken livers. Get it?

Pot, meet kettle

6. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!
    1) http://www.sustainabletable.org/features/turkeys/

2) Foie Gras = Goose Liver <> Chicken Liver (you freaking azz wipe)

3) Veal, particularly Free Range Veal, is the Italian method of arriving at a decent combination of Tender & Flavorful....why should this not be comparable to the American method of Caging Cows and feeding them only Grains & Hormones? They are both just techniques, shouldn't matter if the Italians eat young cows...or Americans eat adult cows.

7. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    You are such a fvcking idiot that you cannot understand my analogy between an animal product that is purposely made through force feeding and limited mobility and one that is simply grown.

MORON!

8. tog

tog Member

Oct 25, 2000
    Seattle
    Funny, my cousins from Rome can't talk about anything but how good the steak is here when they visit. Seriously.

9. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    The next personal attack in this forum will be your last in this forum.