Has anyone ordered from the online store?

Discussion in 'St Louis FC' started by QBall, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Potomac02

Potomac02 Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, moving past my frustration, this has, at least, been an opportunity to learn that St. Louis has some very kind, courteous, and empathetic fans. Disregard what I said about your club as you guys seem to have a cool supporters community. Good luck in the playoffs...

[​IMG]

2. QBall

QBall New Member

May 12, 2010
    Montgomery
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Well After 90 days and countless attempts to figure out what happened. The ACSTL front office just refunded the money I put down back in early May on the practice jersey. As an out of town ACSTL supporter, I was trying to support the team through merchandise sales. I was starting with the practice jersey.
    I could have easily disputed the amount charged on my card, but I was holding out hope for the newly formed club in my home town. Rather than problem solve the matter with possible apparel on hand, they simply just held my money for 3 months. Great way to build a brand.

3. Potomac02

Potomac02 Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, I finally received my AC St. Louis scarf last week after a two+ month-long wait. Frustrating wait, but it was worth it for the really cool scarf. The online shop is now down, so does anyone else have an extra yellow and green AC scarf to offer?...

4. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sorry, man. We are all hoping that if the team sticks around next year that things will turn around on all levels. We'll see.

5. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can always go to objectivo.com and buy the st louligan shirt to support the fans. :)