harry kewell

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by WishHoustonHAdATeam, Jul 6, 2005.

1. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    Kewell was on MTV Cribs??!!??

2. quentinc

quentinc New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Annapolis, MD
    That's what I thought. It's probably on some sort of MTV International/British version. I seriously doubt it was in the US; the only footballer that 99% of their viewers would recognize is David Beckham.

3. liverbird

liverbird BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That wasn't a bath tub -- it was a bidet --- you know his sprained vagina needed irrigation ;)

4. never walk alone TPK

Sep 27, 2004
    nairobi, kenya
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kenya
    Sorry for the delay yeah a special edition cribs,
    The so called MTV footballers cribs hosted by Sven-Goran Erikssons' wife she has a real freaky name as much as i can say.
    Kewells wife is quite nice but she looked dissapointed cause you know kewell is also injured in some other areas :D
    Sahas and savages house are good as well I guess it only comes in uk on sundays usually.

5. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nancy Dell’Olio - and she's not SGE's wife, she's his girlfriend.

Kewell's wife is called Sherree Murphy, she's a minor soap starlet here.

I'd love to have seen Savage's house, I bet he's a right chav. The man has a tattoo of the Armani logo, for God's sake.

I've never seen this show, but then I don't watch much telly on the weekends.

6. never walk alone TPK

Sep 27, 2004
    nairobi, kenya
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kenya
    OKAY dint know much ant nancys and SGE relationship.
    I found savages house incredible i think it was a 2/3 floor house.
    Some nice mix of red and white in one of his rooms.

7. WishHoustonHAdATeam

WishHoustonHAdATeam New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Houston Texas
    now that kewell has notched his second match winner of the season I would like you guys to reassess his worth to the team and the way he has played this season.

8. Bruzza

Bruzza New Member

Feb 9, 2006
    Your backyard
    Past month shows an indication that hes getting back to his best. Not quite there though, but you could see after that goal... he started passing the ball around confidently and making the extra effort with style and flair which made him famous at Leeds. Go Harry!

9. LFCFanInCali

LFCFanInCali New Member

May 12, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, keep in mind that we win a lot of games 1-0, so nearly ALL of our goals are match winners! :D

But seriously, he's obviously playing much better this year. He and Riise have made for a very good pairing down the left. He's been delivering good crosses, showing a good first touch, and playing with a high energy level. If he keeps it up and stays healthy, more goals will come.

10. yokefello1

yokefello1 New Member

May 17, 2005
    Kewell has quietly played himself into form this season. He looks more dangerous every week.

Well done Harry.

11. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    He's pulling his weight, showing some application and desire and his form is improving. He's an asset. Continue on this upward trend, and he may even one day become the asset we all wanted him to be in the first place.

12. Red Bird

Red Bird Member+

Sep 30, 2003
    Oxford
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That was good goal to score yesterday and will have done his confidence a world of good. He's gradually been getting back the form which he showed at Leeds. His pace and off-the-ball movement have certainly got better-- a while back he could deliver a brilliant pass but not move into space to receive a return.