harry kewell

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by WishHoustonHAdATeam, Jul 6, 2005.

1. mbrossetti

mbrossetti New Member

Mar 5, 2001
    NY, NY
    This may be really trivial, but I'm watching the game from yesterday and didn't TLT wear Kewell's 7?

2. Red Bird

Red Bird Member+

Sep 30, 2003
    Oxford
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  3. ULL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sep 29, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  4. stanaccrington

Jan 4, 2005
    I think he was to busy taking Gary Liniker to court for calling him a Lazy Bast*rd

5. Bjornebye

Bjornebye Member

Oct 12, 2000
    Grimstad
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Silent Post In Tribute To Harry's Castanets

:D

Stig

6. Suss

Suss Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nobody feels bad for Kewell? The guy can't catch a break. I find it hard to critisize someone for being injured.

7. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    It's a hernia. How did he get it, just six weeks after an abductor op that had him undergo full physio and recovery treatment? You don't get, quote, "unrelated" hernias from physio, holidaying and general relaxation. You ever had a hernia? I've not - and I doubt my aches and pains get the attention his do.

8. stanaccrington

Jan 4, 2005
    Picking up his pay check with out streching first. :)

9. lfcli30

lfcli30 Member

Jun 21, 2005
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Probably got it from dragging his bottom lip around, the sulky get.

11. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    Okay, well even without the poor attitude and laziness, we have a player who's constantly injured to the point that he can't play as well as we need him to. There's no shame in selling someone like that.

12. Suss

Suss Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yeah, but whos gonna buy him at this point?

As Liverpool supporters, we might as well get behind him and hope that he can get past these injuries and help the team.

13. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    Because we've seen the reality. I'm sorry, your faith and loyalty is noted, but it's pretty well thought that he hasn't done much to deserve it. He's not dedicated to Liverpool.

14. ULL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sep 29, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I dont think its the injuries that has everybody at the club upset with Kewell,its just his attitude!Not playing for your club when the doctors said you can play shows that he doesnt give a crap about the club and the only thing hes looking for is the $$$$.As liverpool supporters theres nothing we can do.Kewell is the only one that can set things right by showing the comitment any player wearing the LFC shirt should have.

15. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Well when he does what he can to actually "get past" these injuries and help the team, then maybe we can reconvene and discuss the extent to which he deserves us getting behind him. As it stands you, me and everyone else who supports Liverpool by watching them, buying their crap and investing money, time and passion in the pursuit of that are just getting short-changed on the £67,000 a week he earns in return for foxtrot alpha.

He earns £7,000 a week more than Jamie Carragher - and that's only since Carra signed his new deal last week; before that it was £37,000 a week more. Now, I know the monetary perspective is not the only, or even the main one. But with Kewell you've got few other parameters to apply. And no matter how you slice it, that's obscene.

16. stanaccrington

Jan 4, 2005
    He said he was a Liverpool supporter as a lad I think he was taking the PI** he was really an Evertonian and only came to Anfield to scam us.

17. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Liv'poolFaninAZ New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    I admit I was a Kewell apologist...But I'm afraid he's become the "Kato Kaelin" of LFC.

18. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    anyone want to make a side bet on whos hurt more ...kewell or saha :D

19. soccer365-old

soccer365-old New Member

Jul 18, 2000
    Sony Pictures CA
    I was getting back to supporting Kewell but after that girly lawsuit against Lineker I dunno.

20. stanaccrington

Jan 4, 2005
    Austrailia have cancelled there friendly at Craven Cottage the official annocement was they were looking for a new coach but this was found in a doctor's waiting room in L4...

G Day Cobbers,
    Sorry I won't be able to meet up with you all in London as we planned because last night as I sat down to eat my Barbie and slosh down some grog I got a queesy feeling and had to rush off to the dunny, I think that bast**d Baros has been using my grill again for cooking road kill and such like that he eats.
    Thanks for asking about my sprained finger it is now ok but I have to be careful about when I use it, can you belive the club wanted me to play against some Welsh team when it wasn't fully healed and me the Austrailian no1 player, what ever next.
    So best of luck against Columbia or Peru or Manchester United or who ever it is we are supposed to be playing and I will see you all when we have qualified for the World Cup.
    Bye for now
    Austrailias no1
    Harry K

21. Iplayedforchelsea

Iplayedforchelsea New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Athens, GA USA
    MLS! MLS! MLS! MLS! MLS! MLS!

(I saw the figure $.25 on the dollar bandied about)

22. LiverpoolFanatic

Liverpool FC, Philadelphia Union
    Feb 19, 2000
    Lancaster, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He makes a lot of good points. I've said it before--I hope he plays up to his potential for us---soon, but I aint gonna hold my breath.

23. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think Kewell can still do it for us ... and I do appreciate the tone and message of Tomkins article.

But I do think Harry has reached the "last chance saloon"

Patience is very thin towards him and he needs to perform on the field as soon as he is fit and not give the impression of a whiny overpaid international primadonna.

24. never walk alone TPK

Sep 27, 2004
    nairobi, kenya
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kenya
    Just curious i hope he is on the bigsoccer boards undercover trying to find out what a fool he is.
    Cant believe this guy sawe his house on mtv cribs and that bath tub he has is due to his freaking wages.He gets money for spraining his toe or something.
    He doesnt perform this season i thin deporting him back to australia would be good.