Hardest nations to invade and control

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Scarecrow, Jul 5, 2005.

1. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Silly Ian, don't you know the blue states have better black market firearms?

2. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Michigan would go down faster than a $20 whore, especially when compared to the Santa Cruz Mts. The terrain is extremely difficult, and populated with very accurate shooters (trust me.) :D

3. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    What? We let everyone invade us, except the French. We like foreigners.

4. speedcake

speedcake Member

Dec 2, 1999
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Firstly, give me a break.

Secondly, it's a moot point as the blue states with their larger pop centers/cities would be hit hardest by the leading nuclear strike. Huge losses of population and resources. Leaving remnant populations and potential insurgent fighters to migrate into more rural and intact red states.

maybe.

Regardless, some southern boys holed up taking pot shots at the enemy won't get the job done. I'd imagine that isn't how they'd fight, they'd organize into heavily armed, mobile forces and hit the swamps and deep forests and mountain ranges. It'd be hell facing them, along with all the other scattered insurgent forces. I wouldn't want anything to do with it.

That's why we'd get nuked into oblivion, and our aggressor would get nuked into oblivion, first. Sadly.