Hard to find boots

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Fury20, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Ok, becuase of all the different threads asking, "where can i get accellerators, where can i get CL precisions, blah blah blah" I decided to make a thread dedicated to it.

So if anyone wants to find any rare cleats, post here and ask. On the other hand when people stumble across rare cleats for sale, they could post them here to make it more convientent for everyone.

Ill start with some pairs of accelerators on ebay.

Size UK 9 1/2 - US 10 neon green Accelerator http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5221008565&category=40871&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Size UK 10 - US 10 1/2 neon green Accelerator
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5221010671&category=40872&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Size UK 10 1/2- US 11 neon green Accelerator
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5221012217&category=40872&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Size UK 11 - US 11 1/2 black/red Accelerator
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5222404176&category=40873&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Size UK 11- US 11 1/2 Predator Precision CL
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5221016927&category=40873&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

2. ziggaman17

ziggaman17 New Member

May 16, 2005
    Fury20 this is a genius idea. AND SQUELID HERES SOME MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN SELL ON EBAY!! GREADY SON OF A B!T@#...

3. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    Agree completely

4. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    anybody mind filling me in on what SQUELID did?
    (EDIT) dont worry just read the other thread this guy should be banned from the site and sued!

5. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
  6. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Nike AZT (original) - size UK6 :( some kids here might wanna get these.
    GOLD Umbro Xai 2 many sizes
    Umbro Xai (original) sizes UK6, 8, 9 + some other pre-historic umbro boots if you scroll down, like Enigma, Match Speed, Speciali.
    Diadora Tech 2000 sizes UK6, 7
    Yellow/Black Puma King Pro size UK7 Red/White Puma King Pro sizes UK7, 8
    Lotto Team size UK7, 8 it used to be on PDS, but now it's out of stock. Rare cleats today.

Check other brands, you'll probably find some other stuff that's rare. This site is reliable and I like the prices there.

7. stev

stev New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    i have this boots Diadora Tech 2000
    but 1 stolen i get lose
    do you know where i can buy stolen for this boot?

sry my english is bad

stolen is the grip on the underground do you know?

8. accelerator22

accelerator22 New Member

Jul 5, 2005
    yeah thats the guy i got my electic yellow accelerators from...if u have a big foot and can handle wearing a shoe like this (its like glow in the dark) i suggest u get these because the pair i got have never been touched...amazingly perfect shoes.

9. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    That makes no sense but I suppose you meant blades or studs. I have no idea where to get them, they are not standard.

10. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    yea he was asking where he can buy replacement studs for the boots

11. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

Yeah, THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!.. :p Just kidding. I did find a place here in Cali. but they only have SG and a few large FG sizes, BUT... IF anyone finds a site with red FG manias in a US 9.5 (price not an issue)...I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!!...AGAIN...

12. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    lol, ill try to find that sight again, i know i saw it somehwere and its really annoying me that i cant find it now

13. stev

stev New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    Yes i mean studs
    where can i buy studs for this boot?

14. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    I heard you could get CL Precisions from somewhere for really really cheap...any1 know the site? Someone mentioned it I can remember who though.

15. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    If anyone comes across the nike total 90 iii turf shoes in red/white in US9.5, please PM me or post. Thanks in advance...!

16. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
    i dont know how bad you want them but niketown.com has them. YOu also do pay a retail price of $95.

17. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

Well those are the Air zoom, not just the total 90 and customized... I might just do that... thanks for the info...

18. redalert101

redalert101 New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Streets of Florida
    just go to nike id

19. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
  20. Old US Keeper

Old US Keeper New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Chandler, AZ
    Sent you a PM.

21. redalert101

redalert101 New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Streets of Florida
    i think he means the red and like silverish ones that havrw the 90 in the red part and the rest is like pearl white

22. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Yup, those are the ones I'm looking for! Good lookin' redalert. I should've specified it. I'm am looking for the older models with the inside red, and the rest white. Thanks for the PMs and responses though. I do appreciate it.

23. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
    yea i found the ones you actually meant but i did think you referred to the all red ones

24. Old US Keeper

Old US Keeper New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Chandler, AZ
    Darren,

Sent you another PM with the correct SKU # for the ones you're looking for. :)