Hard Ceiling for MLS

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by Rick Sanchez, Feb 16, 2022.

1. An Unpaved Road

An Unpaved Road Member+

Mar 22, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    The ceiling has already risen beyond my early expectations. I watched the league at one point wondering if it would still be around in 5-10 years. And I still appreciated it.

2. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol mls is boring . Nothing interested about it just same teams over and over again not giving enough if they jave no.chamce of wining. So i would rather watch granada eibar or salernitana sassuolo or koln duisburg then watch two teams tjat jave no interest in winning or loosing you can feel sometimes in tjis league where players do not care

3. canammj

canammj Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    CHINO, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's so funny to see the QF-SF & Final of the USOCup on Apple live and free after how the MLS stiffed the USOC.
    I guess they just threw them a bone.

PJ234 repped this.
  4. KCbus

KCbus Moderator
    Staff Member

United States
    Nov 26, 2000
    Reynoldsburg, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Then you don’t need to be posting here.

Chesco United, PJ234 and JasonMa repped this.
  5. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    This is nonsense! It's not boring just because it's structured differently! The US is a country the size of a Continent and the sports are structured to accommodate this fact, besides the people that count - the folks of the US want their sports structured this way and when it comes to U S football they are the people that count! Its my understanding that US football is doing rather nicely right now.

jaykoz3 and AZUL GALAXY repped this.
  6. Paul Berry

Paul Berry Member+

Notts County and NYCFC
    United States
    Apr 18, 2015
    Nr Kingston NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You dont watch it but you can tell the players don't care. What was the last Eibar match you watched that wasn't against a top 6 team?