Hard C Year End Review

Discussion in 'MLS: News & Analysis' started by helmet, Oct 24, 2003.

1. helmet

helmet New Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Jose
  2. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    best regular columnist...

1. connolly

2. tino

great piece....who the hell is soriano btw ;)

3. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Best Moment: Watching Howard get serenaded by MetroStar fans after playing his last match in MLS against New England before embarking on what has been a wildly successful season as Man. United's starting keeper."

The reason why everyone should go on at least one roadtrip in their life.

4. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is it possible to wear a New York Yankees uniform without being embarassed?

Hell, if I showed up to a family reunion dressed like that, my relatives would be compelled to kill me to put me out of my misery.

7. helmet

helmet New Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Jose
    Why don't we all give the Yankees their due and stop talking about them. completely.

8. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    thank you.

i'm a believer of no baseball references in soccer articles....or soccer boards.

:D

9. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Perfect opportunity for a joke I heard this week on Bob & Tom:

A Yankees fan, Cubs fan and Red Sox fan are walking down the street after a ball game. They notice a leg sticking out of some bushes. Upon further examination they realize that it is a naked woman passed out in the bush.
    Feeling sorry for the woman the Red Soxs fan removes his cap and places it over her bare right breast. Also feeling sorry, the Cubs fan removes his cap and places it over the naked womans bare left breast.
    Feeling he should comply with the others actions the Yankees fan removes his cap and places it over the womans exposed crotch.
    Later a police investigator arrives on the scene to inspect the situation.
    He removes the Red Sox cap from the right breast, replaces the cap and makes a note on his pad. He removes the Cubs cap from the left breast, replaces the cap and makes another note in his pad.
    He then removes the Yankees cap from the womans crotch, only to replace it and look around confused. He does this two more times, still looking confused, then makes a final note in his pad.
    The Yankees fan, concerned, asks the investigator "Sir, is there a problem? I couldnt help but notice that you removed the other two caps only once, but had to look under mine three times, and still looked confused."
    The investigator, still visibly confused, replied "Yes, usually the only thing you find underneath a Yankees cap is an asshole."

10. AriesFlame

AriesFlame New Member

Nov 28, 1999
    Minneapolis, MN
    I'm shocked, SHOCKED!, that you got this joke from a morning radio show.

11. AriesFlame

AriesFlame New Member

Nov 28, 1999
    Minneapolis, MN
    Connolly got the Defender of the Year order backwards, though. Carlos has put in big time work on the Fire backline.