Happy Holidays, Fire fans!

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by ratdog, Dec 25, 2013.

1. ratdog

ratdog Member+

Mar 22, 2004
    In the doghouse
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On the first day of Christmas the Fire gave to me a hot dog in a warm bun (to feed 500 fans).

On the second day of Christmas the Fire gave to me two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the third day of Christmas the Fire gave to me three fireworks (to last 15 minutes), two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the fourth day of Christmas the Fire gave to me four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the fifth day of Christmas the Fire gave to me five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the sixth day of Christmas the Fire gave to me six ticket rep reshuffles, five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the seventh day of Christmas the Fire gave to me seven tied games, six ticket rep reshuffles, five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the eighth day of Christmas the Fire gave to me eight non-soccer executives, seven tied games, six ticket rep reshuffles, five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the ninth day of Christmas the Fire gave to me nine busts at forward, eight non-soccer executives, seven tied games, six ticket rep reshuffles, five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the tenth day of Christmas the Fire gave to me ten navy jerseys, nine busts at forward, eight non-soccer executives, seven tied games, six ticket rep reshuffles, five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Fire gave to me eleven defensive midfielders, ten navy jerseys, nine busts at forward, eight non-soccer executives, seven tied games, six ticket rep reshuffles, five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

On the twelfth day of Christmas the Fire gave to me twelfth place in the table, eleven defensive midfielders, ten navy jerseys, nine busts at forward, eight non-soccer executives, seven tied games, six ticket rep reshuffles, five failed DPs, four away wins, three fireworks, two “editorials” and a hot dog in a warm bun.

----------

But seriously, Happy Holidays to my fellow Fire fans!!

Fireman, Ke1n, ionprovisioner and 8 others repped this.
  2. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    "Five, failed DPs!"

[​IMG]

3. burningfire

burningfire Member+

May 15, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Merry Christmas to all Fire fans ....

except Dollar menu,Lieron81 and Ruiz

LocoGueroFutobolista, loonixxx and bunge repped this.
  4. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    ******** Ruiz!

burningfire and loonixxx repped this.
  5. LIZZIE

LIZZIE BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 18, 2001
    Sec 126
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team: