Happy 30th Birthday Del Piero...

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Cassano, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Del Piero Turns 30 today. Even though i haven't been a big Del Piero fan in recent years, i do respect him as a player and he is one of the greatest players Italy has ever produced. If he hadn't gotten that big injury a couple of years ago, he would be even better than he is today.

2. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    5 Scudetti
    1 UCL
    CAPTAIN of the greatest club in the world!
    Over 100 goals in Serie A (All for JUVENTUS)

Alessandro Del Piero is the embodiment of a superstar!
    Del Piero was on par to to be the World's best player before his horrendous injury, but rather than falling away he has made the best of his current shape. Now very injury prone and having lost some of his step, he uses his craftiness, box awareness and experience to still be world class!
    At 30, this man has accomplished more and proven more, while never losing his gentlemanly side, than most footballers achieve in a career!

Del Piero is a bandiera for JUVENTUS in an age where players shift and move clubs every other season!

I wish him the greatest of successes in his career to come!
    Hopefully, u'll win a 6th Scudetti and a 2nd UCL crown this term but lets keep an eye on winning that WC2006, he deserves it!

3. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Well written, I think if any Italian player deserves a Wc next it is Del PIero. There is no other person in the world that i look up to more than this man. He has shown me time and time agains what it means to be a world class player and i thank him for all the success he has given to Juve. He is the type of soccer player that i hope to be someday because there is not a time when he shows anybody bad attitude when hes on the pitch, he is in my opinion GQ's man of the year. I truly hope that in wc 06 he will be rejuvenated like baggio in 98' but lets hope he does a little more to to win it for us. If there is any player in italy who has resembled a little bit to baggio its Del PIero lets hope he brings it all home for Juve and la nazionale in the coming years. Happy b-day Del Piero, a true inspirer to my life

4. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I recognize him as a great player but He NO WAY compares with Baggio.

5. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    OOH of course not no player will ever compare to him, i was jus saying that he makes i little resemblence to what baggo could do before. Just because baggio tought Del Piero everything he knew, thats why Del Piero is Il pinturicchio

6. bobarino

bobarino New Member

Feb 11, 2004
    U.S.A.
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  7. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    What a classy guy theres nothing better than that but to hear Del PIero just brush it off like its nothing. I truly hope i can b half the player he is in a couple of years because i know that i will accomplish a lot in life.