Hapoel Beer Sheva

Discussion in 'Israel' started by car_car, Sep 14, 2005.

1. car_car

car_car New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    beer sheva
    What Do You Think The Hapoel Supportes Should Do To Get Rid Of Eli Zino?

2. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    u should get rid of all the ******** u have on ur team i want beer sheba back in liga al!!!!!! btw how is the situation of ur new stadium, did they start it to build it already??? :D

3. car_car

car_car New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    beer sheva
    No Not Yet. They Talking About 2008

4. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eli Zenou

The only way to get rid of Eli Zenou is for the supporters to find an Arkadi Gaidamak type to buy the club and rid it of all the riff raff. I don't think Hapoel Be'er Sheva will be around much longer as Maccabi Be'er Sheva seems to be gaining in popularity among Be'er Shevans.

5. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    i think hapoel an maccabi beer sheva should become one big club, u would have more fans, more money and more everything i think that maccabi and hapoel petach tikva should do the same!!!!! :D

6. GoIsrael

GoIsrael New Member

Jun 9, 2005
    NYC
    Any idea how Sharon Levi (or Levy?) is doing over there?

7. israel972

israel972 New Member

May 30, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    tommorow hapoel beer-sheva play hapoel haifa at kiryat ele'ezer in a game between the two relegated teams from last year, beer sheva coach nir levin is returning to the side which he nearly saved from relegation last year, and former maccabi tel aviv captain ran ben-shimon who is the in my opinion the best commentator for israeli soccer now, is now coaching hapoel haifa.

beer sheva line up(probable): Asi Rahamim, Evyatar Iluz, Oz Yifrah, Gabriel Vochin, Micky Atia, Augustin Chirita, Stav Elimelech, Yaniv Chichyan, Engoye Alumeida(signed with beer sheva from sakhnin, big nigerian forward), Wudji Abu Younes

Yaala Hapoel Beer Sheva

Zino---Haarasta Otanu

8. israel972

israel972 New Member

May 30, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
  9. hahahaa, how is it in the liga leumit? I can;t believe that you can't even perform against clubs like hapoel kiryat shemona.

10. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    EvanJ repped this.