Hanna Barbera Cup 2008

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by sidspaceman, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    haha 4reals !! An unintentional taste of thier stupid medicine !! :D

2. Mexecutioner

Mexecutioner Member

Jun 21, 2007
    DC
    Michel had two very good games, with sven keeping a close on the games... hmmmm;)

3. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Is Talavera still playing in the 1st team of Chivos ?

Was waiting to see him get on the field after that hit , That Talaver a kid is something else :D

4. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Watching the players all flustered and the fans closest to the camera standing up and waving all crazy and shit made the bunkering worth it. They've invested so much into this tournament that it just drove em mad.

My favorite moment was this one
    *Entra Araujo de cambio por Ramon Morales*
    Bracamontes; "Ahora si vamos a asegurar el resultado Fer!"
    Torre: "Que?"

5. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Talavera's at Tigres now waiting for Conejo to fuck up.

6. Chivin

Chivin Member

Aug 4, 2006
    LA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Funny thing is that in the dynamo forum they are saying that that's typical from Mexico. LMAO!!!!

7. Dos_santos

Dos_santos Member+

Aug 10, 2006
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL. Bracamontes showing his true colors.

8. Dos_santos

Dos_santos Member+

Aug 10, 2006
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They even said they outplayed chivas the entire second half LOL.

9. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Whatever happened to Bracamontes offer gig this upcoming season with Chivas ?

10. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    During one of the telecasts late last season I heard him say he turned it down. (segun el)

Al otro Bracamontes si le dieron jale aya en Leon.

11. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    Kicking, pulling, and pushing the guy wearing a different jersey should never be considered outplaying somebody.

12. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL at the MLS fans, they are so delusional.

Robertson stadium was in terrible conditions, Go Cougars.;)

13. Mexecutioner

Mexecutioner Member

Jun 21, 2007
    DC
    I know that shit really pisses me off :mad: WTF these are professionals, they are supposed to be playing on the best fields, not that crap.

14. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    here is my post from the chivas forum:

The game was good overall it was pro-chivas in the stands about 60-40

Everytime Dynamo fans would start a chant everyone would start booing and they would shut up.

The players were dirty as hell, the field is exactly why we call them a mickey mouse league.

Our squad looked like they got gassed with the humidity by the las 20 minutes of the game yet they took two goals away from us. Michel was a beast.

Dynamo fans were ok alot of suburban families(you guys know who im reffering too) I almost threw up seeing salvadorean flags all over the place with the Dynamo fans.
    El Batallion(the supporters), calling them dirty is an understatement those fools were throwing beer, throwing thrash, trying to pick fights. Lol one dude was talking so much crap he got his SS handed to him by a full crowd of rojiblancos. It was funny because the ¨suburban´s¨ were like omg lets get out of here, and the¨hardcore¨fans were just watching him on the floor. Like i said classless CA´s and they talk about us :rolleyes:

Mi Jefe was happy singing cielito lindo, just saying no saben perder.

Like i had said earlier it was my little bro´s first game he was all chivas tricked out, and some Dynamo fans were walking next to us and were telling him cuanto te pagaron para que te pusieras eso and que mentira te prometieron. My little bro responds ¨mi hermano no dice mentiras me prometio una victoria.¨ Lol everyone was PWND funny stuff.

I was very pleased with the result im just glad we shut these CA´s up.

15. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    funny Dynamo fans throwing shit at other fans but there's no mention of it, but if it was the other way around we would see like 3 threads about it in each of their forums...

Chivas showed they are still in pre-season when they ran out of gas in the last minutes of the game, the Dynamo showed they "are not there yet" by wasting time with the arguing with the ref and going for the Chivas players instead of the ball in some plays..

And Atlante, well they just played like they know...suffering in defense but knowing how to finish up front.

16. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I commented in the Champions Cup thread that DC united should just forfeit anytime they play Mexican clubs.

Mexican clubs that own the best club in the USA

Pumas
    Chivas
    Pachuca
    Atlante

the list is getting longer :D

17. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Tried using that as my signature but too many character for a free account such as mine.

18. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    i have yet to watch a game. i keep forgetting it is on.

19. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    waibel is a dirty mofo

20. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    On a related sven note, one of the good points the announcers made was that watching superliga would give sven an idea of the type of refs to expect in the region (and fields for that matter).

21. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007

Sven must be going bonkers with the type of refs he has been seenig in this tourney.

22. Branc3399

Branc3399 New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Harrison
    Quick question for my Mexican fans. I noticed that Pachuca has five stars above their crest. In Mexico, do they get a star for winning the Aperatura and another for winning the Clausura or how does that work exactly?

23. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Dynamo sucks

Reynoso was pushing everybody ahahahaa

wtf what a crappy field

Oscar de la hoya can't pay maintenance?

24. El_Profe_F

El_Profe_F New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yes, apertura and clausura are separate tournaments, hence the 5 stars above the escudo. The stars below are for the Concacaf CC, and 1 for the Sudamericana, so there should actually be 4 stars below. If they counted Superliga, then they would have 5, with a 6th to follow in a few weeks.:D

Actually, for all its tremendous recent sucess, 10+ titles of one form or another in the last decade, Pachuca has a light following.

25. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    BTW Arellano metion un pinche golazo, un paso mas y se le cerraba el angulo..