Hanna Barbera Cup 2008 Vol II [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Chiquitibum, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    The US isn't the only team that has had to put up with those conditions, and other teams have come on top.

2. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    oh yea

Mexico can definitely can do better than that

just watch in the hex

Mexico will rape the US in their home soil and in el azteca

thanks to sven, who is a competent coach

will rape a new arsehole in the USMNT

believe it

and fack off you piece of shit spazzo

your spazztic kind isnt welcome here

3. Papin

Papin BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 19, 1998
    le côté obscur
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very true. You can count them on one hand.

4. Papin

Nov 19, 1998
    le côté obscur
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and yet it's only the MLS fans who are racist and have bad attitudes. :rolleyes:

Funny thing is you know absolutely nothing about my nationality, my ethnicity, my country of origin, or which teams I root for. The truth might surprise you.
    I came here to have a little harmless fun, all in jest. Figured you could take it, since, you know, this Mickey Mouse Cup isn't worth anyone's time and the U.S.-Mexico rivalry isn't really a rivalry.
    Didn't think it would take so little for you to start whipping out the insults. Nice.

5. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Whats your point?

Mexico has beaten the US at home and away. Recently theres been some sort of divine intervention in your favor. For the most part,we have shown dominating play throughout all these encounters but the US managed to score insanely difficult/lucky goals.

The mere fact that only one side of the equation calls this a rivalry is proof enough that it isn't.

Why are US soccer fans so desperate for rivalries anyway?

Go feud with the Canadians

6. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
  7. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I never brought out the race card.

I just called you a facking spazzo

you being a spazzo has nothing to do with nationality

for I have seen in Bigsawker plenty of foreing spazzos

US-Mexico is a rivarly

just not in club teams

for the FMF club teams will rape you in the US when they have good refs in the game.

simple as that

fack off you piece of shit

8. Papin

Nov 19, 1998
    le côté obscur
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The fact that only a handful of teams have beaten el Tri at Azteca shows how much of a fortress that place is. That's why el Tri will only ever play its WC qualifiers against the US there. They know it's an incredible home-field advantage. I respect that. Still, Mexico couldn't beat a 10-man U.S. at Azteca back when the U.S. was led by dumbass Sampson.

Hey, whatever lets you sleep better at night. It's been an awfully long run of bad luck for el Tri, if that's what you're implying.

So why do so many feel the need to justify every bad result as if it were the world conspiring against el Tri or (insert MFL team name)? If this weren't a rivalry, you wouldn't have some of your fellow fans telling "spazzos" to go fack off. You just wouldn't care what they have to say. Mexican fans wouldn't feel the need to yell "Osama" after eliminating the U.S. Olympic team. Donovan would just be another player, not some young punk you love to despise after his Jalisco antics.
    The U.S. is a team Mexico loves to beat for many socio-political and cultural reasons. There's no denying it's a rivalry, and it's a great thing for Concacaf.

Isn't that what soccer is all about? Developing rivalries that spark passion and make matches more interesting?
    Nah, they're not as fun to mess with.

9. Papin

Nov 19, 1998
    le côté obscur
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you considered anger management, spazzo?

10. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    why

me worried?

11. Papin

Nov 19, 1998
    le côté obscur
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    for your health, perhaps. Just saying.
    Oh, and clean up that mouth of yours. ;)
    [​IMG]

12. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    The fact that only a handful of teams have beaten el Tri at Azteca shows how much of a fortress that place is. That's why el Tri will only ever play its WC qualifiers against the US there. They know it's an incredible home-field advantage. I respect that. Still, Mexico couldn't beat a 10-man U.S. at Azteca back when the U.S. was led by dumbass Sampson.
    Its an advantage, why not take it. That was a bad game, and the home fans let them know it. The away leg was also a draw too if I remember correctly. And yet, before the US soccer surge of 1990 it was all Mexico. We dominated for decades, even with all the foreign talent brought in by the Americans.

Hey, whatever lets you sleep better at night. It's been an awfully long run of bad luck for el Tri, if that's what you're implying.
    Its true, but weve dominated most, if not all of these encounters. But if 2-0 helps you sleep at night.

So why do so many feel the need to justify every bad result as if it were the world conspiring against el Tri or (insert MFL team name)? If this weren't a rivalry, you wouldn't have some of your fellow fans telling "spazzos" to go fack off. You just wouldn't care what they have to say. Mexican fans wouldn't feel the need to yell "Osama" after eliminating the U.S. Olympic team. Donovan would just be another player, not some young punk you love to despise after his Jalisco antics.
    The U.S. is a team Mexico loves to beat for many socio-political and cultural reasons. There's no denying it's a rivalry, and it's a great thing for Concacaf.

I'm not throwing out conspiracy theories for el tri. The stupid liga semis were quite shady though, and yes, one can really argue that.

The fans yelling Osama was very low, but weren't Landy's antics disgraceful as well?

We don't love to beat the US, we have a long history of doing that, and recently weve felt the need to do so because things aren't going the way they were in the history books.

As a matter of fact, the US wants to beat Mexico because they feel they have something to prove. Thats why you guys want to form rivalries with us, because you're so insecure about your level of play that you feel you need to prove just how far you've come.

We've simply grown frustrated at the lack of results, even if its away. But no, we don't feel the immediate need to beat you because we have been able to prove we can play against better opposition and get results. Something the US hasn't been able to do.

Isn't that what soccer is all about? Developing rivalries that spark passion and make matches more interesting?
    No, you want to create your own rivalry when it should really be developed all on its own, not pushed by the media.

Nah, they're not as fun to mess with.
    Well we don't exactly like when you "mess" with us

13. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hmmm nice derailing you troll

14. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    Lol at this guy.

He wants to talk about who cant win where, i dont think he realizes that he supports team "Three and Out." Put them in something other than the Gold Cup and they dont bother unpacking their bags.

15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You admit you came into here to troll. Not good at all.

16. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Since the troll has derailed this thread I'm going to close it.

Don't forget:

MLS sucks
    USMNT Sucks
    The Hanna Barbera Cup sucks.

17. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wow what an exciting match, fans were raving, cheering, the celebration was intense, they rose the cup over their heads in jubilee!!!

*crickets*