Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Cascarino's Pizzeria, Oct 7, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedukeofsoccer

thedukeofsoccer Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    Wussconsin
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Israeli gov't, by their admission, created and prop up Hamas (in addition to Al Qaeda in Syria). How many Israelis of all types, including kids who don't have the capability to have a formed philosophy, does that justify killing then?

Also, the Chief Rabbi of Israel in '09 stated "the sole purpose of the non-Jew is to serve Jews". It's a Nazi-type ideology. And he had the biggest funeral in the history of the country.

You don't want to play this game. It's a losing one. I don't think this justifies killing random people and kids because I'm not psychotic.

2. thedukeofsoccer

thedukeofsoccer Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    Wussconsin
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And the Nazis said the same thing about Jews because of the Great Depression and WW1. They experienced no shortage of suffering, which they blamed on Jews, because of some Jewish bankers who were influential, and said every random Jew needed to die as a result. Amazing you don't see the irony. Didn't learn lessons from the Holocaust. Think it wasn't that innocent people suffered, and that should be avoided, rather you should be part of the group causing it, like the Germans.

3. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Is this ********ing parody? NVA and Vlaams Belang are two parties who have more than a few figureheads whose ancestry can be traced back to direct relatives who were "wrong" during the war. Simply put, collaborators. Some of them military collaborators who served in Fabriekswacht or in foreign SS units. They can not even claim they have turned their backs on this past, since every year another one is 'caught' attending an Eastern Front veteran's funeral.
    You are saying that putting the ideological children and grandchildren of literal Nazis in charge of Belgium would be good for us.

The Jitty Slitter repped this.
  4. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AIPAC are American citizens (many may have dual citizenship).

So in theory, Russian-American citizens could create their own Pro-Putin version, there would be nothing illegal about it (unfortunately).

5. TyffaneeSue

TyffaneeSue moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 15, 2003
    Upstairs
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    First, you must be aware that most American Jews don't like AIPAC for its political positions.

Second, we do have an ARPAC. They just don't control Congress...yet

luftmensch repped this.
  6. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    How many is many?

7. mebeSajid

mebeSajid Member+

Feb 16, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    That's a hell of a juxtaposition on your part.

8. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think it's what they call 'a work in progress' :D

Deadtigers repped this.
  9. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    The Jews never said they wanted to annihilate and occupy Germany, or put it under Jewish law. 'Hamas and friends' do. The videos speak for themselves.

10. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    Are yes - those genocidal guys

Cool. Very cool ideology you have.

11. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Russia is indeed genocidal against the Jews if you give them the chance. But that is not what I meant. What I meant is that India, China and Russia are actively moving against the West. And the Israel-Palestine conflict is a theatre in that move.

12. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    So "kill them all" as response to a question about dead Palestinian kids will have no consequences huh?
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's ghoulish and disgusting but also consistent with the broader dehumanization of Palestinians.

13. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I am randomly reminded of an excellent Ozil radio documentary made by a young turkish kid after the Erdolf/World Cup '18 fallout*. One of her points was that people around Ozil always told him he would never be truly accepted in Germany. And in their eyes, and I suspect many young turks, the fallout was the proof of it. And that was the tragedy of it, because it damaged out so much real progresss.

Then today Muslims read stuff like that - shall they not take it as proof that the likes of the AfD and MAGA do want to wipe out their culture? How else can you take it?

* BTW - how lame-o does the Ozil fiasco look these days when we've got actual nazis in government

Deadtigers and Belgian guy repped this.
  14. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV

So this is actually going to happen.

15. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Looks that way. Maybe Hamas should consider releasing the hostages…assuming they are all alive.

Imagine if October 7th or October 6,1973 fell on holidays…oh wait.

TyffaneeSue, luftmensch and chad repped this.
  16. Potowmack

Potowmack Member+

Apr 2, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure the EU will get right on that.

17. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I fear Israel is about to cross the Rubicon as far as international standing goes.

Not entirely fairly, mind you--but the myopia on display here is on the verge of making Israel a true pariah nation. I really fear that the Israelis are burning one too many bridges.

Mike03 and The Jitty Slitter repped this.
  18. Oh dear oh dear.
    When was the last time muslims posed a threat to Europe? (1683)
    When was the last time the west occupied ME territory? Hint: evacuation of Kabuhl August 2021)
    Who are producing the most sophisticated weapons, muslims or the west?

There are medications for your mental disorder.

And about those The Hague riots. Either you willfully painted a lie or you didnot watch the Dutch tv in which the riots were analyzed, in which the Eritrean government and it's militia Eri Blat (dunno if I have heared that name and wrote it correctly) were accused of being the stirrers of the violence.
    Clearly the Israeli government has allowed thousands of muslim refugees into the country to overtake it.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-66694149
    upload_2024-2-22_16-25-34.png
    You post bigot stuff you can very fast detect it is not what you "think" it is.

19. You don't have to underline you support the genocide message again and again.
    We know you do.
    Or are you afraid Pucky is going to steal your spot in the bigot's limelight?

20. Quite alot.:D

21. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    So a sitting U.S. congressman called for the killing of all Palestinians yesterday and the response from the media and political classes can be summed up as:

[​IMG]

Well I guess it's clear where everyone stands, at the very least.

The Jitty Slitter repped this.
  22. He hasnot got an ideology.
    He's rambling from an anxiety position, combined with blinders from the impact of western colonization as he mentioned people were better off under Dutch colonial rule, and Israel is a shining example of western enlightenment and a funny interpretation of how national identities come about.
    upload_2024-2-22_16-57-8.png

23. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    He wasn't calling for all Palestinians to be killed, he was trying to get her to shut up by saying what she wanted to hear in satirical way. While what he said is still terribly inappropriate, it's taking out of context of the exchange to say he was calling for all Palestinians to be killed.

luftmensch repped this.
  24. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Realism is indeed not an ideology. It is seeing the world as it is. It is a world where Hamas and pals want to destroy or occupy us (which has 90% support among Palestinians). A world where the Middle East conflict is a stage in a wider game by Russia, China and India.

I never called for genocide. That is a lie. If I would think like that I prefer other terms as well. Depopulation, a demographic breathener. That's the same effect without moving into genocide territory.

I like to see as few deaths as possible but also think Israel has every right to clean Gaza and setting an ultimatum is fair. They have every right to weed out the hospitals. That lawful protection ceases to exist when it is used by terrorists.

25. Phantasy and paranoia isnot realism. Just answer the questions I posed about that non existent islamic world domination threat.
    And yes you did call for genocide, especially infanticide.