Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by argentine soccer fan, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  2. cliche_guevara

cliche_guevara Member+

Jun 1, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    Does anyone else wanna hit this softball?

Honestly, the whole thing is impossible to discuss civilly. Humanity has done us wrong.

3. charlie15

charlie15 Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    Bethesda, Md
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    “Former Israeli defense minister and war cabinet member Benny Gantz is demanding that the cabinet lays out a plan for the war against Hamas by June 8,” CNN reports.

“In remarks in the city of Ramat Gan on Saturday night local time, Gantz warned that if his demands are not met, he will withdraw from the government.”

“He said the plan should eliminate Hamas, bring back the hostages, establish an alternative government in the strip, bring back Israeli residents to the north of Israel, and set up a plan to make progress on normalization with Saudi Arabia.”

New York Times: How extremists took over Israel.

feyenoordsoccerfan repped this.
  4. The New York Times article fails to mention the active aiding and abetting by European countries to keep up a murderous racist Apartheid rule in the Westbank.

5. What people don't understand, In Israel and some in this thread, is that at a given moment the beast you fed has grown big will turn against you.
    And the undermining of the law, desecrating of human standards, infesting of the military with inpunity for murder and crimes against humanity will have destroyed your rule of law protection against those evils.

Iranian Monitor repped this.
  6. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Queers for Palestine? Gays for Gaza?

I like how you wrote all of that without realizing(?) it applies to the HAMAS loving too

superdave and Moishe repped this.
  7. You don't realize what you see in Gaza with hama is the result of a proces that now is taking place in Israel.
    In fact it's the same beast, the triad of bibi/settlers/idf that created the situation for hama to florish in Gaza.
    They are the same people responsible for the seeding of it in Gaza by destroying/making the PA insignificant and the growing of it's impact on Israel.
    The beast in Gaza is fed by the same people nurturing it's lookalike in Israel.
    Your chuckling reflects your blinders for what happens in Israel.

8. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    I realize many things the most obvious being how everyone is to blame except the most obvious ones - HAMAS - according to you.

But sure continue to protest against Israel that won't help HAMAS at all. You lot keep talking about people and organizations who kept feeding the HAMAS monster which, fair enough, but for some reason you don't realize you are among them too

Moishe repped this.
  9. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    1. Sandisk is better than Hama
    2. How about 3 posts of yours where you blame HAMAS for what is happening but is not followed by a but

10. The imbecil's reasoning:
    Westbank settlers murdering/plundering/stealing of land?
    Hamas is the blame.
    IDF blind eye/actively terrorizing Palestinians in the Westbank?
    Hamas is the blame.
    Israeli government exercizing Apartheid rule in Westbank?
    Hamas is the blame.
    Bibi etc. prepping up hamas in Gaza for their own aims?
    Hamas is the blame.

Hamas is to blame for what they do, on Palestinians or innocent Israeli.
    Hamas power is the blame of Israel.

11. This is all you got to support your imbecilic attacks.
    You donot refer to the issues responded at, the willfully ignoring of what happened before.
    Context matter, but you gladly ignore that.

12. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    I challenge you imbecil to quote a post from me that proves your idiotic mental twitch.

13. It's the typical reflex of people who havenot got anything to counter in a post and thus resort to attack the messenger.

14. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yeah, right.
    Good job, moron.

15. From post 3655 & 3657 you havenot argued anything I mentioned, but only launched personal attacks and accusations.

16. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Context matter, but you gladly ignore that.

17. superdave

superdave BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right, but that poster only hates one group, so it’s totally expected from him.

18. superdave

superdave BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are dehumanizing Gazans worse than Bibi does.

19. Sorry dude. You're reading as bad as that steau guy.
    With the beast in Gaza I refer to hamas.

20. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

21. What have you been smoking the last couple of hours.

22. Quite interesting that post 3655 & 3657 donot get any substansive comments, only personal attacks.
    Did I hit an open nerve?
    I find it quite amusing that people so keen on "finding" (more like inventing) hamas supporters they even fail to notice that I refer to hamas as the beast in Gaza.
    Gsus, the size of the blinders these dudes have.

23. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Are you really that clueless? I mean you had plenty of chances to read again our exchanges. Maybe do it now

Hint: I didn't write those comments

24. bostonsoccermdl

bostonsoccermdl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Okay folks I understand it’s a sensitive matter, but get rid of the personal attacks… I deleted some posts.
    I don’t want to hand out infractions, but will start shortly so tone it down please…

reign it in a bit…

majspike, mebeSajid, RafaLarios and 3 others repped this.
  25. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Application for arrest warrants made for suspected war criminals Benjamin Netanyahu and Yahya Sinwar. Let’s hope the arrest warrants are issued and these suspects are captured and tried as soon as possible.

ICC prosecutor seeks arrest of Israeli and Hamas leaders https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3ggpe3qj6wo

tomásbernal and Ahmadi8 repped this.