halloween ideas

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by jabraria@hotmail.com, Sep 1, 2002.

1. jabraria@hotmail.com

Feb 24, 2000
    USA
    hey comrades, kinda early, but how about some ideas for customes for halloween,

some of my thoughts

incredible hulk
    thelma
    marge simpson
    smokey and the bandit
    capt and tanquille
    mac fisher (rushmore)

2. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Why don't you just go as a Fire fan. That should scare em plenty.

3. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    it's Max Fischer, and Captain and Tennille (scary inspiration to be found at http://www.captainandtennille.net/). Just don't want to see you beat down erroneously.

I'm toying with re-run from "What's Happening?", but I am short one Rog. I was the Krazy Glue guy last year- a pretty simple costume but most people under 30 didn't get the reference. And it took me almost 2 hours to make the I-Beam (cardboard and aluminum foil) and attach it to my hard hat. I could go with my back up occupational costume from last year, a pubic hairdresser, but it's a hard one to figure out by just looking at the costume.

4. Jacen McCullough

Nov 23, 1998
    Maryland
    If you're looking for cheap and are going with a crowd, some friends and I had a good one a couple years ago. We got some hospital scrubs and stethescopes and went as the cast of ER. We had one guy slather himself with ketchup and "entrails" and he was the victim.

JMac

5. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I'm considering Britney Spears, circa 1999. I just need a skirt, a pigtail wig and a make up job.

6. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone know of a decent Spider-Man costume?

7. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    alex from a clock work orange

-white pants
    -white dress shirt
    -suspenders
    -don't know what to call that hat
    -cane
    -combat boots
    -jock strap with cup (worn on outside of pants... best, cheapest facsimile i came up with)
    -find a chick to do the make up around the one eye

to be true, the whites shouldn't be new, or even bright white... faded would be best

the eye make-up and cod piece always puts the outfit over the top

chicks LOVE it