Halloween and the Dynamo

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by tex0313, Dec 17, 2007.

1. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    that's almost as funny as Zach Wells' My Space page

2. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    ok you know what, let's stop posting bullsht like this.

right now the players are really accessible, but it only takes one "wait that's not his wife" picture to piss everyone off.

i suggest you take off that link and everyone use your better judgement when posting player's photos.

3. tex0313

tex0313 Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    wow

4. houston_gunner

houston_gunner New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Houston

What he said!!!

5. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rey's right. I saw those pics when they first came out after Halloween, laughed, and moved on. There's no way in hell I'd post that anywhere. I know that website is not a Dynamo fan blog and know no TA person would have done that, but just keep it in mind next time the players party with us.

6. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    but unfortunately to some people {BS Houston Dynamo poster} = {Texian Army member}.....we know that's not necessarily the case, but that's the misconception that i'm afraid of....

7. MannieG

MannieG Member+

Nov 30, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gracious! Gawd forbid that we might have players that know how to cut loose. Anybody who's spent a night at a bar with Holden should know this all too well. Look, opposing fans will always find something to cap on each other's teams about. This would've eventually gotten out anyways. Aside from that, as fans of the orange, use a little discretion please...post this type of stuff on the TA or EB boards if you're a member.

8. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I thought this thread would be about something WAY different.

Since Halloween is playoff time, I was thinking the Dynamo were going to try to own this holiday by making it a fright night where they'd encourage fans to dress up in costume a la the Raiders games.

9. stagnant

stagnant Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Who cares it's funny! It's not like those pics were from some undercover detective, they knew they were being photographed.

Seriously, it could be a lot worse, cue the links!
    These are sorta graphic, but they're on a really funny/popular blog so I think they're safe to post, but apologies if they're not appropriate and need to be removed.
    EDIT... on second thought, go to deadspin.com and search "ashley young" (Aston Villa player) or "Ronaldo Nani" for some rather risque exploits from some the EPL's stars.

10. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For the love of god, someone rep Rey for me. This and the Happy Holidays thread comment he made need to be rewarded.

11. Hungryjack

Hungryjack Member+

Jul 8, 2006
    Houston
    Won't someone think of the children?

12. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    Take a Midol.

13. MannieG

MannieG Member+