Haitian Players call to National team vs Guatemala on Wednesday August 16

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by bana2166, Aug 10, 2006.

1. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    In addition, the Haiti National Team has also called Miami FC defenders Stephane Guillaume and Jamil Jean-Jacques to battle against "los chapínes". Also playing for Haiti in this game will be Pierre Jean Jacques, from French side, Nantes; Fabrice Noel from the Colorado Rapids of the MLS; and Jerod Laventure of the New York Red Bulls.

http://www.haitiwebs.com/haitianforums/forumdisplay.php?f=852

Stephane Guillaume & Jamil Jean Jacques of Miami FC - USL Division
    Pierre Jean Jacques of FC Nantes - France 1st Division
    Fabrice Noel - MLS Colorado Rapids
    Jerod Laventure - New York Red Bulls - Reserve Squad

2. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    sounds like a pretty good lineup, Jean Philippe Peguero and Wagneau Eloi probably wouldn't be able to take part in the friendly because their clubs are still competing in the UEFA Cup qualifiers, but i don't know about Abraham Francois and Josua Mayard, are they still in Norway?

3. Izzy

Izzy New Member

May 4, 2004
    what's up guys. sakpase

forget about Wagneau Eloi he is done playing futbol by now. let's just focus on our young talented players. the likes of Peguero, Jean Jacques, Stephane, Fabrice to name a few. we coming along pretty good.

4. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    has Haiti made a 18 man roster call up yet???????

I've only seen Guatemala's so far........

5. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Fellows, I apoligize .... Its been a struggle with Haitian Federation trying to get the list of players playing against Guatemala on Wesdnesday ...... Its like pulling Teeth ....

This is what I and Haitian fans around the world know about this squad as to whom might be playing for the Haitian NT team ....

Here's the partial list ... some I know which local team they play for and some I don't

Bruny Pierre Richard
    Kimberly Francois( defender)
    Eliphene Cadet
    Turlien Romulus
    Dumel Decius
    Fenelon Gabart
    Fabrice Noel - MLS Colorado Rapids
    Jerod Laventure - MLS NY Red Bulls - Reserve Squad
    Stephane Guillaume- Miami FC - USL Second Division
    Jamil Jean Jacques - Miami FC - USL Second Division
    Jean Jacques Pierre - FC Nantes, Frances 1st Division ... Captain ...
    Sony Alcénat
    Peter Germain

PS. .... Look out for Sony Alcenat ... There is a video of this kid playin with Haitan under-20 squad .... The video showcase this kid brilliant dribbling abilities ..

6. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Finally the Full List of the Haitian NT in Miami

Miami, FL- The Haitian National Soccer Team arrived in Miami today, Tuesday, at 2:30 PM. The Caribbean squad is facing Guatemala on Wednesday, August 16 at 8:00 PM at Tropical Park Stadium.

The Haitian National Team that arrived to South Florida will be staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral. The players included in the delegation are Fenelon Gabart, Pierre Richard Bruni, Chery Mones, Peter Germain, Nesly Gelin, Pierre Roland St. Jean, Jean Jacques Pierre, Kimberley Francois, Frantz Gilles, James Stcyr, Erick Nozier, Alexandre Boucicault, Jean Sony Alcenat, Alain Viubert, Ernst Beauvis, Woodley Simeon, Eifenne Cadet, Korsky Saintvil, and Fabrice Noel.

Also arriving with Haiti are Coach Carlo Marcellin, Dr "Dadou" Yvef, and the Vice President of the Haitian Soccer Federation, Julio Cadet.

Uniting with the Haitian National Team in Miami are USL First Division Miami FC defenders, Jamil Jean-Jaques and Stephane Guillaume. In the Haitian National Team, however, certain players in particular stand out. Jean Jacques Pierre, who currently plays for Football Club Nantes Atlantique of France is one of them. Before joining Nantes in August 2005, Pierre played for Penarol Montevideo of Uruguay and Cavaly AS of Haiti. In addition, Pierre was the captain of the U-23 Haiti National Football Team, and has had more than 40 selections to the full squad.

7. Flyin Ryan

Flyin Ryan Member

May 13, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No Laventure?

8. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Rumour has it ... that Jerrod Laventure did not want to play for the Haitian NT ... A rumour ...

9. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    a 17 yr old with a chance to push for the USNT i can see why.

Guatemala has one player born in Guatemala and he is now naturalized American and playing for the US U-20.

And there is another Player 18 yrs old born in American but has Guatemalan Parents and he too is playing for the US U-20

and both these players are in the MLS, think of the talent Guatemala would have for the future!

BUt the USA youth System looks really good on paper and almost secured to play in these prestigious tournament, which serve as a stepping stone to the European Game. So in their Eyes to play for the USA means an opportunity to further advance thier careers

10. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti

Jerrod Laventure is not 17 years old .....He is 23 or 24 years Old ...

http://redbull.newyork.mlsnet.com/M...venture_j&playerId=lav177981&statType=current
    name: Jerrod Laventure
    position: F
    height: 6-1 weight:170
    Birthdate: January 15, 1983
    Hometown: Middle Island, NY
    last club:

are you confusing Jerrod with Josmer Altidore ..who is Haitian-American and Playing for NYRed Bulls .... Josmer is 17 years Old ..

http://redbull.newyork.mlsnet.com/M...ltidore_j&playerId=alt305981&statType=current
    name: Josmer Altidore
    position: F
    height: 5-10 weight:175
    Birthdate: November 06, 1989
    Hometown: Boca Raton, FL
    last club:

11. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

yes i was , i thought because of his limted time on the field that he was a Dev. player in the MLS

12. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Altidore is the Reserve team player, he has yet to play a single minute in an MLS match. Laventure has played quite a bit in MLS and even has a goal to his name. Decent player.

13. Flyin Ryan

Flyin Ryan Member

May 13, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, but he's not of the quality to ever play fpr the US NT.

14. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
  15. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Haiti is comming back to Florida in January I think. Should be comming to the Port St Lucie area.