Haiti - Suriname (Aug 20), WC qual (r)

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by MrEleganza, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Kingston-King

Kingston-King Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Jamaica
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    Re: Haiti - Suriname (Aug 20) - [R]

These are your words,not mine fool.
    I know it's hurting you,to make no goals at all against NA and then get lucky with a draw.Shameful ha?:D

2. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

No more warnings. All of you will be watched and infractions handed out.

If it keeps up you will end up with red cards, and even forum bans.

This is getting ridiculous

3. Kingston-King

Kingston-King Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Jamaica
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica

Take it easy man,Morado already send some warnings;)

4. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway

I don't understand that though. If the players have a connection to Suriname (born there, parents from there, etc.) they can still play for the team even if they aren't "citizens".

For example: Kanoute... he was born in France and had never even been to Mali (his parents were Malian though) but he played for the Mali national team in the African Cup 2004 and has played for them ever since. He definitely did not have a Mali passport at the time, as he had never even been to the country before! So I don't understand why he could do that but Surinamese players in Holland can't play for Suriname.

5. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam

Believe me,it's also a big question for me why this is.It could be anything.Maybe they don't have enough money to pay those Dutch players,maybe it's because our president is waiting for the wright time,or maybe they want to setup a big plan before they gonna use those players.

The only thing i know,is that they are planning something for the future,and our profs are ready to play for there home country.They have told the SVB that it will depend on what the Surinamese government wants.

But for now,Suriname have no business at all to play these matches and soon it will be all over.We must be realistic on this.

And i focus my mind now on the CONCACAF Goldcup,maybe there is a very small chance to win something,but we will see about that.