Haiti, national Team [R]

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by MIGkiller, Jul 30, 2003.

1. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    The only thing messed up is why of all countries in the CAF do we ,as in the Caribbean countries, have to play Uganda. We need to play with teams like Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal, and South Africa (even though they'll be in the Gold Cup this year). Teams that we can prove ourselves against. It's just another example of how the world has pretty much no respect for the caribbean region.

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Haiti, national Team vs CR

right now the replay of the match on telemundo -USA :)

3. Izzy

Izzy New Member

May 4, 2004
    Re: Haiti, national Team vs CR

anybody taped that game & willing to share it with, i did not get a chance to see it. hit me @ phaiti@yahoo.com

4. mcruic

mcruic Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Scotland
    Club:
    Dundee United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Haiti upcoming friendlies

Haiti will travel to Port of Spain to take on Trinidad & Tobago in a pair of friendlies on 1st & 3rd February. Trinidad have just completed a 2-match winning sequence against Azerbaijan, 1-0 on Friday & 2-0 on Sunday.

5. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Re: Haiti upcoming friendlies

Good info!, is Azerbaijan playing any other caribbean team?

6. mcruic

mcruic Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Scotland
    Club:
    Dundee United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Re: Haiti upcoming friendlies

Azerbaijan were supposed to play Barbados on the 25th, but it has been cancelled due to scheduling difficulties.

7. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.socceramerica.com/article/68968/what-theyre-saying-jozy-altidore.html?edition=15625

"When Haiti qualified, I just thought it'd be a cool thing, because they haven't qualified for a major tournament since the [1974] World Cup. I thought this would be something cool knowing how much Haitian people love their national team ... to have thousands of people who otherwise wouldn't be able to see the matches broadcast the group games and see them perform."
    -- U.S. forward Jozy Altidore

8. LouisianaViking07/09

Aug 15, 2009
    Good Luck to Haiti. They're gonna need it. Hopefully they cause a shock or 2. Best time for a good performance or 2 and might help a few players get a nice transfer from it.