hahaha suckers!! manure v arse... [R]

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Anomaly385, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Anomaly385

Anomaly385 New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    manure and arsenal tied nil-nil, just like we all wanted, with rvn missing a penalty at the very end :). that means we gained 2 points on both teams this weekend. plus patty viera got redcarded which means he misses the liverpool - arsenal match.....

muahahahahahah an excellent day for the reds!!!

2. Flying Weasel

Flying Weasel Member

Mar 22, 2001
    Harrisburg, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea, that works best for us. Hey, we're one game back with 32 yet to be played. Of course, Chelsea has a game in hand.

And we really can't complain. We haven't played quite well enough and consitantly enough over the 6 games and over the 90 minutes of each game to deserve to be top of the table. But we're within in strinking distance and we've show a lot of signs in those 6 games that this season will be a lot different (in a postive way) than the last one.

Liverpool has got to concentrate on Charlton before looking ahead to Arsenal. We dropped all three points last fall to Charlton at The Valley in a 2-0 loss in the middle of that horrid spell of ours. But a Viera-less Arsenal can't hurt our chances the following week. Of course, this does unfortunately eliminate the possibilty of playing a 10-man Arsenal after having Viera sent off in the first half!!

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    No worries. I'm sure Sol will be playing :D

4. ScouseCat

ScouseCat New Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Lets beat Charlton first and then kick the Arse all the way back to Highbury and off the top of the Premier League. :D

5. Gabbage

Gabbage New Member

Apr 17, 2003
    Philadelphia
    Vieira was dismissed after he received a second yellow card and not a direct red, so he's banned for one game, not three. That means he will still play against Liverpool two weeks from now.

6. Anomaly385

Anomaly385 New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    doh! sucks for us i guess..

i thought it was an automatic red card for any intent to injure?

7. russ

russ Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Canton,NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The whole incident is being reviewed by the FA,so there may be more to come from all this.But as was said,let's sort Charlton out first.

8. liverbird

liverbird BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also the way it works in the EPL the game missed is frequently not the next game but one two weeks later. Having said that let's kick their arse no matter who they play. I'm more concerned with the cast of thespians they employ as divers.

9. Boris the Tonk

Boris the Tonk New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    York, UK
    Just dipping my toes into the water here guys. First post so be gentle with me.

Yes, we have to concentrate on winning but it can do us no harm at all if Neville G and half the arsenal squad are on the receiving end of 'that'll show 'em' punishments from the FA. Plus it takes the early season heat of us (although Newcastle are doing that anyway) and by Christmas we could be nicely tucked in behind Chelsea at the top having avoided our seasonal Bad Run. Of course it could all go the other way and we drop points to Wolves and Boro and rely on a minor cup run to keep the board happy but even with Milan and Jamie writing their names on each others plaster casts I have an unusually positive feeling that had all but deserted me a month ago. And I'm going around telling everyone how good Le Tallec is and no-one believes me. And with Vlad and Igor playing well our cup runneth over...what next, 'Reds run riot as Cherou bags Old Trafford Hat-trick '. We can hope....

PS I stumbled on this MB after getting hugely p*ssed off with BBC 606, which is packed with witless juveniles and impossibly slow. Here's to my thousandth post around Championship time in May.

10. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome Boris, I think you'll find these boards a pleasure.

With a mixture of ex-pats, US-based fans and Liverpool-based fans you'll find this a good home.

Look out for Lanky though he's a right wanker :D

11. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
  12. fatboy slim-fast

fatboy slim-fast New Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Jersey/NYC
    May I just say that I am enjoying Man U fans and Arse fans argue on who's the bigger cheat?

Welcome Boris, BBC 606 is a *#*#*#*#*# message board where everyone slags on each other with schoolboy taunts.

13. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Hill-Wood: "I did not see the incidents after Sunday's game because I left my seat immediately on the final whistle."

Does anyone at Arsenal ever see an incident, ever?

But really, if there's anything to be learned from the past 2, 3 seasons. One match at a time. Charlton next.
    And welcome Boris. You'll find that Matt Clark runs a tight ship here, more or less.

14. liverbird

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome, Boris.

15. liverbird

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love this bit "'All I can say in our defence is we are not a dirty side and nobody was hurt." I'll agree with the statement that no one was hurt. To quote the Bard " a plague on both their houses".

16. hubbabubba

hubbabubba Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2002
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From one newbie to another, welcome!

Oh, and perhaps now Wenger will realize the inherent pitfalls of using "perceived" injustices by the FA to motivate his players... Granted Arsenal has gotten more attention lately but its their own d*** fault!

--HB