Guillem Balague

Discussion in 'Spain' started by mariebannerlfc, Jul 10, 2007.

1. mariebannerlfc

mariebannerlfc New Member

Nov 27, 2006
    This is what I think of him, so don't critisize my opinion of him okay.

The first time I saw Spanish Football Expert Guillem Balague, he was on SSN in 2004 and I just fancied him straightaway. In my opinion, he is too sexy, gorgeous and is hot and I definately would!

When he's on Revista De la Liga every Tues night or on Spanish Football at some weekends his very sexy spanish accent makes me drool - phwoar!:p

That's my opinion of him... And sometimes he gets his predictions right and sometimes gets his predictions wrong, but hey, who doesn't. He's a great pundit anyway!

So what do you people think of Guillem Balague? Send them in.

2. Real Madrid rocks!

Jun 28, 2005

Is that show available here in the US? I've seen him a few times in Sky Sport News but I'm a guy, I only focus on the soccer content, not on his looks! :D

3. zippy85

zippy85 Red Card

Jul 4, 2007
    England
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You have really bad taste in men, he is a fat, ugly turnip head:p

4. cheeting

cheeting New Member

May 26, 2007
    Australia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Guillem Balague is a fagot. He is very bias in his predictions and ideas. Never gave hope to us Madridistas!

5. mariebannerlfc

Nov 27, 2006
    Shut up ziggy85. I do NOT have bad taste in men at all and Guillem is still too sexy for me, I bet you're nothing to look at either you pathetic so and so:p

6. mariebannerlfc

Nov 27, 2006
    Well sometimes cheeting, he sometimes gets his predictions right and sometimes he gets them wrong but some pundits are like that anyhow, but I ain't bothered, he's still hot though!

7. zippy85

zippy85 Red Card

Jul 4, 2007
    England
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Lol....... you will never know will you, which is the way i like it, allthough i will let you in on a secret between us girls(i have my doubts about your gender) i have a very high opinion of my appearance and have allways taken pride in my appearance, i did not mean to insult you i must have different taste in men to you :)

8. mariebannerlfc

Nov 27, 2006
    Well that's alright then, leave it at that then. Lots of men & women have different types, like you do and just to let you know I'm a proper woman too who likes to take care and pride of my appearance aswell, so leave it at that!:)

9. mariebannerlfc

Nov 27, 2006
    Despite me fancying Guillem, let me point out that sometimes he gets his predictions right and sometimes gets them wrong but hey, any pundit can get it right or wrong, who cares.