Gucci Queen

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by smudgeyjoe, Nov 5, 2003.

1. smudgeyjoe

smudgeyjoe Member

Dec 15, 2001
    Westminster Colorado
    It's too bad you guys in 127 didn't see this lady, but I am wondering if anyone has any idea who this lady was. My son and I sit in 107, Row 9. We always get to the matches an hour early. When we arrived, there was this unbelievably overdressed lady standing down around Row 4, wearing shoes that cost more than my car. She remained standing for the entire pre-game, dancing to the music. She seemed to have some relationship to the KC team, as players looked at her and sort of smiled. She was dressed for an outing at the Wellshire. We wondered if she was Gansler's wife, or the KC owner, or who knows what. Up until game time, she was just fun to watch, but when the game got started, she turned into a raving looney. She stood up and cursed numerous times, F'ing A, gestured wildly, and made the people around her look for the cops. I don't know if you noticed, but the Rapids had 1/4th of the usual stadium crew there, and I never saw a policeman, except for Mr. Carroll who was rightly guarding the ref. We finally sent the Rapids Blue Man to sit behind her, and that quieted her for a while, but she actually caused people around her to move. Just curious if any KC fans, or people who know KC might have any idea who this might be. It seemed obvious that she was not from Colorado, but someone who traveled here for the match. Very Pretty and Very Crazy!!! Maybe it was Preki's mother. She did fall down a lot.