NSR: Guayaquil Vacation

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just got back home from spending 3 weeks in the land I love. I was in Guayaquil, and also went to Salinas and Montanita. I just can't believe I'm back here to cold hard reality... oh well. Just thought I'd say hello to you guys and share the joy of being Ecuadorian. Ecuador fue full farra, hijuepu.... most def going back. The only thing I regret was that I didnt book more days... I could've been there for Noche Amarilla. arrgh. Oh yea ... guayacas are gorgeous most def going back......

so again.... watsup guys.

2. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    welcome back!

3. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks bro ... glad to see things are going smooth here. lol

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    welcome back!

5. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks.. glad to be back ..

6. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hey so how was Salinas? expensive? nice? I'm thinking of going there while I'm in ecuador in february. Wanna see if its a good place to get away with the girl wink wink;). I'm gonna be there for a month I can't wait HOLLA.:cool:

7. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

dude .... salinas is going to be bananas for february because as you know its carnaval season .. osea, temporada. I was already for one of the two temporadas en la costa - navidad/ano nuevo y fue lo maximo ... tienes que ir temprano a la playa de Chipipe y tambien si tienes tiempo darte un paso por Montanita, San Pablo, o la playa de Olon.

Si vas para Febrero vas a disfrutarlo a lo maximo, carnaval en Salinas, esa movida es bacan... te lo recomiendo.

8. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah I know Its Carnaval ufff I can't wait:D. Thanks panita I'm def going now, and I'll see if I check out those beaches thats if I even leave the hotel room;) lol. Thats bro now you're making me miserable with the anticipation jk :p

9. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Welcome back!!! I see you had fun over there. How was the family over there? Did you go to the Ciudadela 9 de Octubre? You know what I mean!!! If you did, how is everybody over there. Well, let me know how are you and the family? Take care.

10. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    No, we don't know what you mean. Care to explain?

11. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    si siempre... pase por la nueve de octubre to visit my father's family .. they are doing well and my grandpops is better...

12. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That is good that the family in Ecuador is doing well. Especially them true loyal Emelec fans. By the way, does their house is still painted in Blue? Going to their home is like going to the Estadio Capwell. They sure live and die anything concerning Emelec. Well, is good to hear that you visited them and they are doing fine.

13. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have ever seen my grandfather's house painted blue ... or heard of it .. when did you see that? But yes, unfortunately they are all emelexistas except for my father thank God... ;) But I can't deny, they love that emelec team, that's for sure. So far both teams from Guayaquil are looking dangerous going by what I have seen from both friendlies so far.

14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Some years ago, the house in the ciudadela 9 de Octubre, was painted blue and gray as the color of Emelec. Blue on top and gray on the bottom as if it was a uniform of Emelec. That was amazing!!! I am not making this up. You could ask around. Now, that is a true Emelec fan.

15. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow .. I did not know that. yea that is a true fan.

16. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    When is your next vacation to Guayaquil?