Gta 3

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by Super Hamatachi redded, Aug 9, 2002.

1. can't we steal any other kinds of planes??

2. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    you were supposed to, but after 9/11, they changed it at the last minute...imagine the s***storm they would have gotten if they kept it in...

3. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    Actually, I like to jack buses and LAUGH as the FBI cars go bouncing off of me :) The FBI are far more challenging than the regular police though...

4. i used to love buses. btw how do you usually start the "thing"? although from the very beginning i don't mind blasting bazooka to cop cars, i usually start off by street fights randomly picking up my victims (having a little tough time with the old men with hat. they give you a counter quickly). i repeat it till police officers find me and once they come, i beat them up and now it's "Show Time!"

5. i wanna get to the observatory!!! it's been a month since i bought the game but i merely completed 33% of the game. am i too slow??

6. atkins71

atkins71 New Member

Aug 23, 2002

hey your wrong, you can fly it for ages, im not too good but i got it in the stadium once!!!

its really easy, all you got to remember is not to pull up at all! i kno sound stupid but its true. when your on the runway. go along and when you fell your going a good speed, gently lower the nose, wait for about 3 little jaults and let go off the analog and the plane takes off, repeat this when you in the air, basiclly nose down then let go of analog and the plane flys!, im not too good at flyin, i usually crash lol but its funny when you get in the stadium.

7. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    at what point do i get to ************ some ho's? so far i just keep driving around the mobsters girlfriends.