Group D Dream Team

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by AstonVillaFan, Jan 1, 2006.

1. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Portugallia likes to rough feathers it shows you want to diss everybody.

2. Milosartisian

Milosartisian Member

Sep 18, 2005
    Marquez is world class, and starts in the best soccer team in the world, period!
    Pavel Pardo is world class (he plays in Mexico, but he is not going to take a "foreign" place in an European team since he plays defensive midfielder)
    Cuauhtemoc Blanco is a crack!

And well, all the rest of the starters are pretty solid, Just remember that the Mexican league is pretty good and well paid and probably the best in Latinamerica, most mexican players in the NT earn more than any Iranian playing in the Bundesliga, save the case of Karimi, which is the only one, playing in a topflight team.

BTW, Somehow in this forum I have been forced to believe by the Iranian crowd that Iran is actually a contender. Until I see some results against non-asian teams I will start to believe.
    Yes, I know that you have lots of players in the Bundesliga, but checkout the rosters on the teams in the African Cup, is filled with players of La Liga, Premiership and so on, but still somehow find a way to become crappy teams, that's pretty much, because the holes are filled with players in the local leagues. That's the case of IRan, because the wholes will be filled by players of the Persian League, which may be competitive in the future, but nowadays, is subpar, that's jst being straight.

And just as a side note, Iran may have more "power" so to speak, mostly because their nuclear potential. But regarding the economic potential, you go checkout every financial/economic data you can find in the internet and Mexico is "larger"(let's use that word), and those are data backed facts. Mexico is one of the largest traders in the world and is not based entirely in oil, although we still have some. But there is nothing to bragg about, both countries have potential but still have lots of poor people, and are underdeveloped under most stadards.

Back to topic, good luck in setting up some friendlies, you are going to need it

3. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

As a good basis of comparison, there is no Iranian player that could win a starting role in the Mexican League.

4. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

german league>mejican league...

you re a moron do you even have a clue about european
    leagues..do you even watch the games in european
    leagues??

mexican league is way under the crappiest european league..

5. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

Mexican League > Bundesliga > Persian League

No Iranian could get a starting position in Mexico.

6. Kambiz

Kambiz New Member

Apr 17, 2005

This is the dumbest ********** i have heard, europe has the strongest leagues in the world. You can not even compare the Belgian league to the Mexican let alone the German league! The very best players from all around the world play in Europe. The mexicants star player borgetti is a reserve in Bolton wanderers a team who plays no significant role in England. Compared to Europe mexico has an amateur league you are dreaming son.

7. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

Its sad how teams from such an amateur league cannot be beaten by Man Utd or Real Madrid :rolleyes:

Mexico > Europe

8. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

mexican league is a big joke with crappy quality,you made me laugh when you even compared mexican league to the german lol:D

even the swedish league is way better then the mexican...it s ok to love your country but hey get real and wake up,yet another worthless and shiitty post by juan himself:rolleyes:

9. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

You are worthless and shiitty, now dissappear. Mexican League > Bundesliga

10. roro10

roro10 Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    although i dont conser the MFL to be better then the bundeslige, it is somwhere from 6 to 9th best league in the world. it has many quality players from south america and mexico.

11. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    With doodool and jmarquez gone, lets see if we can keep this thread and forum clean and on topic.

Tex.

12. AstonVillaFan

AstonVillaFan BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 13, 2005
    lol don't say the mexican league is better than than the bundes liga... MExican league maybe top 20 in the world Bundesliga is top 4....
    Karimi and Mahdavekia play on good teams plus dejgah is at hcs whcih isn't a bad team. Kabeii will explode if they let him play at the world cup and will likely go to a decent team... im seriously thinking aston villa.

It is gonna be close... but the mexican team isn't that strong.