Gringo's Wall of Shame: Get used to it Gringos VOL. XI

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by sidspaceman, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It’s usually the guys that actually played the sport, not counting former Nads, that call out the bullshit

Everyone else on that damn network ride the Nads/MLS hype train like the clueless idiots they are

I remember how Michael Ballack always trolled Lalas back when they were on ESPN :ROFLMAO:

2. josescorp

josescorp Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Only a superpower will stop that midfield tho. Lmao

3. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Thanks for bringing your stupid gringo posts directly to us. Hopefully you guys will actually qualify for the World Cup this time.

Kaney, beat junky, Zacarías and 4 others repped this.
  4. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    “Lads”, lol.

5. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You guys think this guy throws his Arsenal scarf in disgust when people don’t call the field a “pitch” or say the score is “two-nil”?

6. Marko72

Marko72 Member+

Aug 30, 2005
    New York
    No. I was the one heckling the Arsenal plastics in San Jose a few years ago, and I had an Overmars Arsenal jersey in the 90s.

I'm just pointing out that this is the same 4chan soccer board it's always been, which seems to suit you all just fine. Good day, slur chanters.

7. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    It's really insane how the US has a bunch of good prospects and a great future and you would still overhype it to ridiculousness, acting as if you're going to be France instead of Uruguay without Luis Suarez.

8. Marko72

Marko72 Member+

Aug 30, 2005
    New York
    They're not prospects. They're Champions League starters. For the record, I don't think we're going to be France. I don't think we're going to threaten to win the WC much more than we usually do until 2026, and that's a long ways away. But you'll have real difficulty playing through our midfield trio in Mexico City if we can keep this kid Musah. We might not. England, Italy, and Ghana all want him as badly as we do.

Mt Stone@ repped this.
  9. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So you were the hipster of US football fans? You liked Arsenal before they became too mainstream. :rolleyes: Cool story.

10. Marko72

Marko72 Member+

Aug 30, 2005
    New York
    As I'd said, if you'd like to head on over to our forum for genuine discussion where we can talk about who the current best La Liga midfielder in CONCACAF is, you are more than welcome to do so. But there you will actually have to make points. So far none of you have taken me up on the offer, you've instead just sniped away in here.

And now I really promise to let you guys have your troll board back undisturbed.

11. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So what part of “Gringo’s Wall of Shame” did you not get? Come on lad, talk some footie.

Kaney and LGRod repped this.
  12. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They are not starter, they are rotational players your only exception is pulisic and even that is a stretch

13. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    yeah any conversation that is to be had in “good faith” requires a mutual agreement in what we would consider facts.

luckily for us, that guy is willing to state things that are simply factually incorrect.

14. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    In case you all were wondering, they're like this on all platforms. I slap them with reality on the Athletic and they meltdown and report my comments.

15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    They are even more racist in real life.

16. josescorp

josescorp Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    And then they ask why these dudes get mocked to no end. Reality is they do have prospects but they can't stay lelvel headed.

How many young prospects in the past 20 years were supposed to dominate world? What's Zelalalem up to lately?

If us here kept proclaiming that Mexico is going to be a powerhouse and win the WC by 2026 we'd deserved the mocking too.

17. Marko72

Marko72 Member+

Aug 30, 2005
    New York
    #6617 Marko72, Nov 13, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    If you're going to baselessly call me a racist, have the courage to do it to my face.

You guys can talk all the crap you want in here, this is your little 4chan space on BS, but that's where the line is drawn, Moderator Sidspaceman.

18. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Alright tough guy,

GWoS posts or see yourself out, please

Kaney, DaTruth, Jesús Narciso and 6 others repped this.
  19. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:D:D:D

This goon really said all that with a straight face!? Lmaooooo

20. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What, are you going to fight him after school behind the bleachers? Let’s talk about the US’ participation in the last World Cup.

21. Athazagoraphobia

Jul 28, 2012
    Vancouver
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So 2026 is the new 2010 :D

i’M a CoNsErVaTiVe PoStEr

22. Salmos

Salmos Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    I like how this gets called a troll thread disparagingly as if it weren't exactly what we were going for.

23. SGuerrilla

SGuerrilla Member+

Sep 8, 2014
    en la cueva
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Julian Green
    EPB
    CCV
    Miazga
    "The next Hugo Sanchez" Rubio rubin

:ROFLMAO:

24. blue4211

blue4211 Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

25. Zacarías

Zacarías Member

Real Betis
    Spain
    Jul 19, 2017
    Sevilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I love reading through the comment section on the pocho ESPN FC videos. These gringos called Chucky, Tecatito, HH, Memo, Gallardo and Edson overrated :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They’re celebrating a 6-2 win over Panama since they’re “a team that played in the World Cup” :ROFLMAO:

Kaney, Adrian559, Saldgotti1991 and 7 others repped this.