gremio is trashed by Internacional (the death of the paraguayan horse

Discussion in 'Brazil: Clubs and Competitions' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [youtube]WaeTxBMw45E[/youtube]

LOL

2. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [youtube]aqbioWh2fOs[/youtube]

gremio is such a joke of team. 4x1 and could have been a lot more. They were totally dominated.

3. SydGremista

SydGremista New Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Porto Alegre, Brasil
    And after two rounds, internacional lost one and draw another. Grêmio won both

Congratulations tenth place!

4. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Who cares? We still whooped your ass. Dominated by daddy once again.

[​IMG]

5. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    LOL! This is a typical gremista, gozando with someone else d1ck.

Got trashed and wants to talk garbage.

6. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    you are also always gozando with someone´s else dick... and worse... in your mouth! :rolleyes:

7. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

terceira serie

8. jdawg9

jdawg9 Member

Dec 4, 2006
    grow up kids, specially the one who translates brazilian specific terms like "cavalo paraguaio".

9. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Colorado Gaucho is the most infantile person on the forum. There is no doubt about it. Many people think it. Quite sad.

10. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Only a real loser would care for what people on an online forum think about them. Even more so when debating sports. I have plenty of recognition of my merits on my private life, I don't come to the web to make friends.

11. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    yes, you come to the web to TROLL.

Its quite beyond my comprehension how you avoided being banned from BigSoccer so far.

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Nope,

I come here to debate futebol, support my team and country and to trash babacas like yourself. Me banned? You are dreaming, not that is relevant to me but my reputation as a forum member is excellent. Over 90% of positive reputation.

[​IMG]

I think it's easier for you the vanish out of here, than for me to get banned.

Go play with bilica and capone.

13. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
    Lets go INTER!!!!! Brilliant 4 x 0 win last night.... without Alex, who was beating Portugal with the selecao! Next, lets beat the hell out of the Argentinos/Estudiantes...

I really believe Internacional is the best South American team today. The Gauchos must be very proud of Inter.

14. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Dont make jokes. Its clear that you keep adding to SoccerScout reputation and he adds to your reputation.

because OTHER people adding to your reputation?

you are one of the most arrogant members of the forum, and you only fight with everybody, including foreigners.

i still havent seen you being civilized.

15. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Good job for Fluminense stopping Sao Paulo's party yesterday. Inter has a great team, it took a while to get it going but if they keep that way 2009 sounds promising.

16. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    O roto falando do esfarrapado. SS adding to my reputation? I don't have a single rep from him and vice versa.

17. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Adeus gremio!

"Vou nadar e morrer! Na beira da praia!"

ahahahah

:D:D:D:

pocoto pocoto o greminho pocoto

18. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Excuse my ignorance - Paraguayan horse?

19. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    well, lets just say that Paraguay is Brazil´s primary source of smuggled goods and fake products.

so saying something is from Paraguay is like saying its "phony", or have no garantee, etc.

then, the main brazilian sunday night variety show, FANTASTICO, presented the race for the brazilian league title as a horse race. Each sunday night the horses (each one with the logo of a team) would advance the track with the respective number of points the club got that week.

The "paraguayan horse" would be the one that would look the best, only to miserably fail in the end.

Although the Inter fans, (Internacional is Grêmio´s arch-rival) are making fun of Grêmio, most brazilians agree that Flamengo was the "paraguayan horse", because Flamengo was OVERHYPED in the beginning of the competition, it seemed to play the best football, got first, than suddenly, it won only 2 points from 21. Then it started playing well again then another blackout, and it didnt even qualify for the Libertadores.

Grêmio on the other hand was an UNDERhyped team, that surprised everybody with the not so pretty but consistent football. It got most time as 1st in the league, and although it didnt play so well the 2nd half of the league, it still kept 2nd place. Also, Grêmio didnt PLAY SO BAD, as São Paulo played INCREDIBLY WELL its last 18 matches... São Paulo had a 17 match undefeated run... last game it lost was to... GRÊMIO...

20. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    I much appreciate the explanation. Obrigado.