Greetings of California. Christian Sent Another Email.

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by TEConnor, Nov 11, 2004.

1. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    Greetings of California.

I predict that we will gain the championship. I am faithful of this fact. My belief is that now we are a single unit and of the single mind.

Peter asked that we meditate to prepare itself for the end. In my meditation he could smell the grass, to hear it Sweeps Brave, and to feel the tact of the ball. We are ready to in front of the great ventilators make the users of magic heel. Like the American film, we open the curtain to expose small man hiding.

We must tonight participate of the banquet. I am contented that my teammate Jaime Brown will be honest. Obvious, Jaime Brown is a wonderful player. He also has been a great friend to me. It has helped with my transition to this great culture. If not for Jaime, I could have been victim to much people with my confusion of the English language. For example, I once tried to congratulate to the bosom of Freddy's on the maturity of its young son. Nevertheless, I think that the bosom thought that I had said something different, because she reacted strange. Quickly translate did Jaime. She gave in to a great hug and kiss me. She has been so very good with me since and smiles and winks at me all the hour.

We had a very slight practice, accentuating to stretch and work in equipment today. Once again Peter is going to have all the way of suprises for the city of Kansas. We all know the goalie Oshoniyi and the fact that he is a substitute. We will use this to our advantage. Mike Petke had a great idea that when I approach near Bo to say things in English for example, "Tony Meola tastes your wife." They say to me that this very is amused and distractingly will do laughter to him.

There are many Argentineans in The Angels. I have seen the uniforms of Mouth and the River in the street. I am not surprised in this fact. Nevertheless, a nervous piece is in me. Many of them really do not know who I am, and that is good. Nevertheless, we found a ventilator of my previous equipment. This man made me very nervous. He immediately began to speak of a backward movement of the play that I lacked several years ago. I requested Jaime quickly to take part in my favor, and he summoned Altar of Kevin and Notches Rimando to the aid nearby. I made my way around the corner and hid by some minutes near newspapers. Once again many backward movements to my time in the origin country. This incident I do not let dissuade me, nevertheless.

As you of DC United are great populates. Thanks to pass on the good words of my previous email. Esteem the aid you all the elasticity. Esteem specially that you understand that soccer is a game. In the end of the day he is pleasant not to fear to see strange men in corners of the street that have been harassing their errors from old years.

The God Blesses,
    Christian

It's a slow afternoon. What can I say. By the way, in case anyone doesn't know already, these are not real.

2. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    Yaaaaaooooo!

[​IMG]

3. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    Christian's Email CULT! :)

ps-After Tony Meola tastes, does he then devour!?!

pps-What is up with the "You must spread rep around before giving to a GREAT DC UNITED FAN again!"

4. Bill-DC

Bill-DC Member+

May 20, 2002
    Sunil Gulati's Diary back in '98 on the SE list from Lincoln and now this! Two classics.

Tim, I can't rep you again until a couple weeks go by dammit.

"Tony Meola tastes your wife."

I agree that Jaime Brown really is a wonderful player.

5. JayRockers!

JayRockers! Member+

Aug 4, 2001
    The Secret to Soccer Success. Summon the "Altar of Kevin and Notches Rimando."

Classic!

Thx,

Jay!

6. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Notches Rimando. :)

7. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Can a "Tony Meola Tastes Your Wife" chant be in our future? :D

8. Z010 Union

Z010 Union Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    (apologies to TEConnor and Mr Gomez)

United ventilators C.C. of the greetings of the Angels, the equipment is occupied with the preparations for the end of cup after arriving yesterday without incident through the airport. The equipment was careful to in advance plan the arrival of the ventilators had blue with the city of Kansas. Kevin Payne, after testifying what happened when it opened his home in bobby young transports, it felt anxious to have Freddy Adu in the airport at the same time that the WizardsCharter poster of bigsoccer, that in spite of its hatred avowed of the red black and has made numerous steps in the fifteen old years. Peter has the chavales happening with the strategy in the facility of homemade training of center of the deposit and is informer who its first trip to the end will give rise to a victory. He also made reference that Earnie Stewart would offer prominent in the strategy. "poca feat, game grande" that the car said. That one is everything for now We go United

9. C. Ronaldo7

C. Ronaldo7 New Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Maryland
    The bosom of Freddy lol.

10. Lowecifer

Lowecifer Member+

Jan 11, 2000
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    What's this now?

11. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    Are you talking about mAmado's being awarded MLS MVP?

12. dcuvabeach

dcuvabeach New Member

May 9, 2002
    And to think...TEConnor is my supposed rooomate on this trip...this should be A LOT of fun :)

13. Bill-DC

Bill-DC Member+

May 20, 2002

"These are real....and spectacular!"

[​IMG]

14. MagpieFan

MagpieFan Member+

Apr 25, 2004
    Back in DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OUCH!

Duh!

15. writered21

writered21 Member+

Jul 14, 2001
    Middle of the Road
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No kidding. You'd have to think that Christian and his teammates have some pretty pointed thoughts on Moreno not winning and it going to Guevara instead. It'd be interesting to read what Christian has to write on that matter. :)

16. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    I have met him, you are going to have FUN! ENJOY!