Greetings from Napoli to the new forum

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by RandyNA74, Oct 25, 2006.

1. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hi everyone.

As many of you may know, I moved to Naples and am still in the process of getting settled in. I haven't logged into BS in months, and found this forum to be a very pleasant surprise. Even more surprising was the sheer number of threads already posted this early in the season. I hope that keeps up.

Anyway, not sure how many people here are actually based in Naples, but as time permits I'll try to give the "local" flavor "on the street."

Incidentally, I haven't read much of this forum at all, but in case anyone is wondering, no, we don't seem to be playing well and the fans aren't particularly excited about our relative success. It seems that more often than not we come out of games with more points than we deserve thanks to sheer luck...

That's all for now. A presto.

2. NapoliNewJersey

NapoliNewJersey New Member

Aug 13, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hey what's up ...

First off i'd like to say that i am jealous. I was just in Naples in September and I saw the Triestina game, and i agree with you on the whole luck thing.

Second, I would love to ask you some questions about making the move to Naples cause i plan on making the same move myself soon.

Anyway good to have more people posting. Later.

3. zibi_the_bear

zibi_the_bear New Member

Mar 29, 2007
    Connecticut
    Ue guaglio'! How are things going in Lucrino? Any chance to practice the flicking art in Napoli?
    Un abbraccio,

mc.